• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Team news: Four changes for Blues at Sheffield United

SOUTHEND United manager Phil Brown has made four changes to his starting line-up for tonight’s clash at Sheffield United.

More...

Don't fancy this tonight, but you never know!

As usual I thought I'd check some odds for tonights game with Bet365. First goalscorer odds are a little....odd?!

Simon Cox 9/1
Nile Ranger 10/1
David Mooney 11/1

and

Jason Williams 7/1 :stunned:
if this is offsides, Mooney will win this hands down...

CP says he doesn't think Sokolik is injured... Taking the blame for Port Vale? Keep up the great man management Phil.

He might be injured or not completely 100% fit.

I would have thought if he was left out, he would be on the bench.

After a defeat he just throws teams together and hopes something works. After a win, regardless of the performance, he keeps the same side.

O'Neill on the right suggests defensive-minded, yet King alongside Leonard suggests more attacking. Ranger has not played a proper game since November 2014 so I would have expected him to come on from the bench. No idea on Sokolik but perhaps he wants to go back to basics with Thompson/Barrett pairing.

Don't fancy this tonight, but you never know!

As usual I thought I'd check some odds for tonights game with Bet365. First goalscorer odds are a little....odd?!

Simon Cox 9/1
Nile Ranger 10/1
David Mooney 11/1

and

Jason Williams 7/1 :stunned:
I reckon mrsblue has bet the bingo money on his/her boy to bring his odds down

When do we start the collapse towards the inevitable 3-1 defeat?

Amazing what is achieved by getting the ball in early to the danger zone!

COYB!!!

Back