• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shocking Decision's!!!

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
After watching MOTD! Two incidents:

Wayne Routlidge's disallowed goal for spurs and David Healy's disallowed goal for Fulham.

They need to introduce a sort of hawk eye system cause this is getting silly, I mean teams like us could lose points because of ****e decisions of linesmen and ref. Macca probably wouldn't of got sent off if we had video play back.

Plus Wigan had 2 stone wall penalties turned down, good job they were awarded 2 others.

Season has not started well for the officials in all divisions by the sounds of it.

Thought David Healy was very diplomatic in his post match interview.

Nice to see the standard of officals is just as poor at the top level as it is at ours :p
How the ref denied those wigam pens is beyond me, both looked nailed-on.

You should have seen what happened at Layer Road lads, all 3 officials were the pits :(

Unlucky at Leeds yesterday, I think that was probably just one of those games to forget, you wont let 3 goals in during the last 5 minutes too often.

You should have seen what happened at Layer Road lads, all 3 officials were the pits :(

Unlucky at Leeds yesterday, I think that was probably just one of those games to forget, you wont let 3 goals in during the last 5 minutes too often.

You reckon!..

I'm not so sure, our defence is the worst i've seen it in a long time...we haven't improved on last season at all.

If purchases/change of personnel isn't made we are in trouble.

And, dont get me started on our forward line..

Basically, we are a sinking ship, and we need to plug the holes, fast!

To add to this list, Tilly making 'Those' changes in the last 10 mins at Elland Road yesterday..

Most definitely "Shocking" to say the least

You guys must have a bit of cash to improve your lot, if Steve T cannot do it, I think Ron Martin will be looking for a new manager in 2-3 months time.
I still think Southend will pull themselves out of this poor start, remember Colchester lost their 1st 4 games last season!

Well we bid around 500k for Roy O'Donovan last month, so we have at least that..

We need to get a striker in quick, Jermaine Easter is the favourite amongst us lot..

adding to the shocking decisions this weekend check out the penalty Chelsea were awarded today. What on earth was that all about!

What is going on in the world of officials this really is getting out of hand. Makes you wonder whether they are doing it to speed up the process of bringing replay's.

Styles clearly shows Essien a second yellow and wasnt that Essien who wasnt ten yards in the wall and blocks the ball

Styles' 'performance' was the worst refereeing display i have ever seen. And thats being kind.

He has been dropped from the coming weekends games!

bear in mind he has one chance to make a decision, there may be players in the way, his view might be blocked.
What annoys me is how Andy Gray slaughters refs and linos every week, after he has watched a bunch of replays.

Players make mistakes, do people expect Refs not to?

Simple answer, cameras are at every prem game. Give each manager 3 appeals per match to challenge a decision which can then be viewed on a screen.
If the manager challenges a decsion which is subsequently upheld, he loses one of his substitutions.

It wont spoil the crowds entertainment as whilst the ref is reveiwing it, they can be wathing it on the big screen.

bear in mind he has one chance to make a decision, there may be players in the way, his view might be blocked.
What annoys me is how Andy Gray slaughters refs and linos every week, after he has watched a bunch of replays.

Players make mistakes, do people expect Refs not to?

Simple answer, cameras are at every prem game. Give each manager 3 appeals per match to challenge a decision which can then be viewed on a screen.If the manager challenges a decsion which is subsequently upheld, he loses one of his substitutions.

It wont spoil the crowds entertainment as whilst the ref is reveiwing it, they can be wathing it on the big screen.

Great post until you reached para 3. Why should the prem be treated any differently from any other division within the Football League? I don't see that the fate of smaller clubs is any the less important to that of the so called giants.

IMO if referrals to a video judge are made then they should be for line decisions only.

Back