• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should I stay or should I go

Should I stay or should I go - You decide

• Stay with the wife and kids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get your butt back

• Who cares you sad little man

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Oct. 26 2004,20:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Oct. 25 2004,17:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Oct. 25 2004,17:18)]Yeah, good to see you.

You going to Yeovil?
You smooth talker Chris....  
wink.gif
Yeah I know............a real stud ay?

cool.gif
Well, I have seen the proof that at least one woman fell for it.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ Oct. 25 2004,16:16)]OK, this comming weekend I am off to Romney Sands in Kent for a 4 day weekend break with the wife and kids. What I want to know is, should I stay there and miss the football, or, should I drive back Saturday for the match and return after?

The wife says shes not botherd, (probably is) so I have decided to leave it up to the rest of the zone to make my final decision. I will do as the majority decide when I check the result this Friday before we leave.

I will not vote myself.
Stay with your wife and children pal, she'll know you want to go to footy and will probably be chuffed inside if you say you would rather stay. Thats why you have a few days away so you can forget about all the normal hussle and bussle and have a bit of relaxation

Yours

Doctor Love

Stay in Kent. You'll miss one game, but (if you play it right) you can use this to get out of at least 4 or 5 shopping trips come Xmas time... and a couple of them could coincide with an SUFC game.

Firstly i can't believe you went to Kent for a holiday.

Each to there own, personally i would rather drive 6 hours to devon and get caught up in the floods.

bring the whole family back for the game.

Bruce Shrimpsteen
Born to Shrimp
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Definitely stay with the family, unless you want the rest of your weekend ruined by sly remarks about how you sloped off for the afternoon.

Drive to the game without the wife knowing , watch match , drive back and then sit in the car back at hotel/campsite whatever, going "Who am I ? Where am I ?" . It works for me every time.

My advice would be to go to the game.

You won't get any credit for not going as the retort will be "well I said you could go, you are the one who didn't want to go."

You won't be able to check the score because if you go to do so you will be told "if you were so interested why didn't you go?". Any reply suggesting it was because you wanted to spend time with her will be a red rag to a bull.

As a result, you will spend the entire afternoon uncomfortable, nervously awaiting the result which will also annoy her and inevitably lead to bickering which will continue - and spoil - the remainder of the holiday.

As it will lead to rows eitherway you may as well go to the football which will mean that the earache starts 2 hours later and you get to see the game.

My pamphlet, "How to deal with unreasonable women - answer you can't whatever you do is wrong" is available at the normal address. Alternatively you can also ring my premium rate telephone no (calls charged £1.20 a second) or hold a seance.

It's only Kent, so you won't be away for long. Come back for the game, and then rush back straight afterwards before spending the rest of the weekend with your family.
smile.gif

After reading my sensible answer I have just realised I have given you the wrong information, walk in to the tent or caravan you are staying in very abruptly and rubbing your hans together say " right discision time. these are your choices , a I go to football or b I stay and f**k you up the arse either way you will get something you enjoy

Regards

Doctor Love

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Oct. 28 2004,14:00)]After reading my sensible answer I have just realised I have given you the wrong information, walk in to the tent or caravan you are staying in very abruptly and rubbing your hans together say " right discision time. these are your choices , a I go to football or b I stay and f**k you up the arse either way you will get something you enjoy

Regards

Doctor Love
Cockles is a genius. By taking his example above... it is obvious that if you don't go to Roots Hall this weekend... you'll both be well and truly buggered!

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ Oct. 28 2004,15:47)]Dear Deidre's advice is oh so true but I feel I'm going with Dr Love's gem.
Incidentally my twin brother is a gynaecologist and runs a private surgery from my mum and dads house on saturday mornings, If any of your wifes have any problems ill be only to happy to point you in my twin brothers direction

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Oct. 28 2004,15:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ Oct. 28 2004,15:47)]Dear Deidre's advice is oh so true but I feel I'm going with Dr Love's gem.
Incidentally my twin brother is a gynaecologist and runs a private surgery from my mum and dads house on saturday mornings, If any of your wifes have any problems ill be only to happy to point you in my twin brothers direction
Is he experienced... or just feeling his way around?

[b said:
Being the doctor of love I feel I must also give you all some more of my wisdom for free........

If and only if you go to football , I could imagine she would need a little gift as a sweet thank you maybe a little gold bracelet or something which miight set you back around £80 + petrol plus entrance fee etc so you are looking at a total of around £130. but if you stay she will willingly let you give her a Perl necklace which although are priceless, it won't cost you a thing

Regards

Doctor Love

Back