• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should Phil Brown Stay ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right here, right now yes, he seems to have stopped the rot.

Did he read the comments on the SZ pages!? Attacking play, positive subs - still needs to,build on recent results, if we can keep a fit playing squad we can make something of this season.

Well done Phil Brown, you may stay (for now) - but don't forget, you're only as good as you're last f*** up ! :smile:

Voted 'stay'

The team are now playing with belief, the results are starting to happen and the 'names' in the side are delivering. I think he deserves some slack now. I would judge him on results up to Xmas now, so I've gone for stay.

One swallow doesn't make a summer. We've been poor for a very long time, three good results doesn't change that and suddenly make everything better.

This could be an interesting poll result!

61% and rising!

Edit : 71% !

Rumoured to have had a chat with the players asking them if they wanted him to go, since then we've been unbeaten. Speaks volumes to me.

Last edited:
Ron wont get rid of him now we have started winning.

To be fair to Brown he said "judge me when all the players are fit" (although he did move the goalposts after saying "judge me when the transfer window has shut") and so far we are doing well with a virtually fit squad.

I'm still not really a fan of PB but it looks like he is turning it round.

Right here, right now yes, he seems to have stopped the rot.

Did he read the comments on the SZ pages!? Attacking play, positive subs - still needs to,build on recent results, if we can keep a fit playing squad we can make something of this season.

Well done Phil Brown, you may stay (for now) - but don't forget, you're only as good as you're last f*** up ! :smile:

Voted 'stay'

I know for a fact that the club monitor the Zone on a regular basis, hence the phone calls from the club when they don't like some of the posts.

Why bring uncertainty to the team, break up a winning team and spend money to pay him off??? What does "Bart" mean???

He's found short term solutions that were glaringly obvious. Long-term he's still not a good enough manager and I'll be surprised if he's here come the start of next season.

Back