• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Memory Lane Show us your favourite SUFC photo of you and...

I dont remember Roller being a Leigh boy , Cambridge about 12/15 of us went up on our own . A lot of us were barred at the time from Leigh Com and there was a bit of needle between some of our crew and Leigh Com , will always remember my cousin he must of been about 12/13 standing shoulder to shoulder with Steve Scarrot and Al Vincent scrapping with a load of Cambridge , he had some bottle give him that .
Yes Chris was never LC..but" Face-ache " would always like a "photo"...and a beer going free

Yes Chris was never LC..but" Face-ache " would always like a "photo"...and a beer going free
A lot of guys say they were Leigh Com and I know they were not . Leigh Com was all over by 1973/74 . It started about 1968 with a crew of about 15 from Belfairs , and then you had other crews all coming to Leigh Com . I Tony White and Steve Scarrott and others were in Bob Jennings crew .

Last edited:
I dont remember Roller being a Leigh boy , Cambridge about 12/15 of us went up on our own . A lot of us were barred at the time from Leigh Com and there was a bit of needle between some of our crew and Leigh Com , will always remember my cousin he must of been about 12/13 standing shoulder to shoulder with Steve Scarrot and Al Vincent scrapping with a load of Cambridge , he had some bottle give him that .
That's why I asked earlier is that C.F. in the photo. Because I remember him as one of the Sutton Arms lot rather than Leigh. As for your cousin S, I will never forget when the much bigger R.L picked on him on Leigh Cliffs east for no reason, and P was having none of it and absolutely battered him, and R.L held his hands up. P was so fast.

Great photo @BEERMONSTER. I've see Liam at the last couple of games & wow he looks good.
He needed a comfort break on the way out of the Blue Boar on Saturday & it was great to see him get up & walk into the facility, even if it was the ladies!!! 😁😁
Cheers Pete, he also left with a scarf that Justin gave him so he is well chuffed. Others in the Consortium also were keen to get his views on what problems face disabled supporters in and around RH at the present and asked if he would like to be involved when they look to improve things going forward. Really engaged with him which was great.

Just dug this out. My son as a mascot in front of Anton Ferdinand at the first ever competitive match at the new Wembley in 2007 nine years before he joined us.

Big day at Wembley.jpg

Back