• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone Big Brother 2009

East Stand Blue 97
DavetheShrimper 100
graysblue.jr 101
The Flying Scotsman 99 must've flown to Scotland
dave 101said it before and i'll say it again, CHOOOONS
Kent Shrimper 102
Shrimp and two veg 100

East Stand Blue 98
DavetheShrimper 100
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 99
dave 101
Kent Shrimper 102
Shrimp and two veg 100

-1 Grays - One man crusade - Sorry son
+1 ESB - Great youth write up once.

East Stand Blue 98
DavetheShrimper 101 +1 All Dave final?
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 99
dave 101
Kent Shrimper 102
Shrimp and two veg 99 -1 Can't spell tunes

East Stand Blue 98
DavetheShrimper 101
graysblue.jr 99 -1 Not called Dave
The Flying Scotsman 100 +1 all Dave final
dave 101
Kent Shrimper 102
Shrimp and two veg 99

East Stand Blue 98
DavetheShrimper 101
graysblue.jr 99
The Flying Scotsman 101 +1 all Dave final
dave 101
Kent Shrimper 102
Shrimp and two veg 98 -1 complains about his wind problem in the house all the time

EastStandBlue and Shrimp and two veg are currently bottom, due to the fact of not being called Dave ( :) ). The Flying Scotsman, dave, are safe on 101 points, with Kent Shrimper leading on 102 points.

However, all can be changed with this week's immunity challenge:

This week there is an immunity challenge. Each housemate must produce an essay on why they believe they should win immunity. The piece of writing must be at least 250 words long, and must be at the most 400 words long.

We have a guest who will judge the competition, who will be revealed at a later stage.

ENTRIES MUST BE GIVEN IN BY WEDNESDAY 11:00PM. ANY ENTRIES HANDED IN AT A LATER DATE WILL NOT BE USED.

I REPEAT, ALL ENTRIES MUST BE HANDED IN BY 11:00PM TOMORROW.

East Stand Blue 97 -1 Sorry ESB
DavetheShrimper 101
graysblue.jr 100 +1 Top Banana
The Flying Scotsman 101
dave 101
Kent Shrimper 102
Shrimp and two veg 98

East Stand Blue 97
DavetheShrimper 101
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 102 + Great work for charidee
dave 101
Kent Shrimper 102
Shrimp and two veg 97 - Carrots and cabbage...urgghhh

This weeks challenge;

Why do i deserve immunity?

It's a good question really. Why do i deserve immunity? Well me would save the John Nikey leisure centre innit...

One things for certain, i feel the house will become a dull affair without me. I'm not normally big headed, but come on... let's have it right chaps, i do deserve it. I was the one who discovered all the naughty shenanigans and goings on within the house. I discovered the plot about Shrimp and two Veg's shoes. Tut Tut. I solved the poo in the sink mystery.
The house, without me, would be like christmas without the drunk relative, or a pint without the cigarette, or even worse... the same way KFC would be without chicken. This house needs me. And i need this house. Don't take the dream away. Don't be selfish. Keep me in eh?

I would like to get serious now. This has become my sole reason of living. My girlfriend has left me, my mates ignore me. Even my family don't want to know. I need this. I need this more than you can imagine. The Dave's of the house are ganging up and bullying me for not being a fellow Dave. I fear immunity will be my only chance of survival.

LDN, after his in-house naughtiness, has promised the next evictee, that he will be waiting at the gates with his twister mat and a bottle of jesus juice.

Therefore in true "HUTTON style"

PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE ME

This weeks challenge is brought to us by the letters 'K' and 'D'

Last edited:
East Stand Blue 96 -1 holiday?
DavetheShrimper 101
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 102
dave 101
Kent Shrimper 103 +1 is a darling really
Shrimp and two veg 97

East Stand Blue 96
DavetheShrimper 101
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 103 +1 V festival man!
dave 101
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 96 -1 still smelling

Well there you go, 1st entry and well done to GBJ. The idea behind this is it's similar to what they would do in the real house - present an argument to keep them in. Personally I felt very excluded by the online games during my time in there.

Now come on let's have some more otherwise he walks away with it unchallenged!

East Stand Blue 95 -1 holidays
DavetheShrimper 102 +1 Dave Clique
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 103
dave 101
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 96

Challenge:

So, why should i stay in the house... simple... if you vote me out, i will die, and subsequently, i will haunt you forever, much like Marley does to Mr Scrooge.

I dont make any wild claims to be like the chicken in KFC... why not... well everyone knows you dont buy KFC for the chicken, its all about the skin and the collenels special reciepe... not that im claiming to be the skin.

I also dont claim to be a pint without a cigarette... i mean, smoking kills you... and i've never killed anyone... well not on purpose anyway... and not in the name of good television.

So, what are we left with, someone called Dave.. hardly unique in anyway... i mean, not even unique in the house... there 2 others, were all good blokes, all with a good honest name, then theres the chap with two vegetables, most healthy i tell thee. I have enjoyed my stay, and will have lifelong friends, most definatley... until they stab me in the back, or release pictures of me to OK! magazine i guess.

So yes, the long and the short of it is, im sort of like the skin in KFC, i dont kill you, and if you vote me out the house, i will haunt you when i die...

Seemples!

Bugger, just realised im 30 odd words short, that is quite a problem, but not really, as this inate rambling should pretty much make up for it... erm, yes... keep me in the house... up the blues etc etc.

P.S Grays blues piece is only 248 words ;)

Last edited:
East Stand Blue 94 -1 holidays
DavetheShrimper 102
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 103
dave 101
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 97 +1 lets make this interesting

I counted 254....hhhmmm, But to make sure i'll just change S+2V to Shrimp and two veg, and i've added another 4 words. Cheers for pointing that out

hmm, i think only if your include the 'This weeks challenge is brought to us by the letters 'K' and 'D' ' bit

Back