• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone Big Brother 2009

East Stand Blue 94
DavetheShrimper 102
graysblue.jr 99 +1 Dave
The Flying Scotsman 103
dave 102
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 97 -1 Not submitting anything despite the extended deadline

East Stand Blue 94
DavetheShrimper 102
graysblue.jr 100 +most improved poster of past few months?
The Flying Scotsman 103
dave 102
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 96 - Still not a veg fan.

East Stand Blue 94
DavetheShrimper 102
graysblue.jr 100 +most improved poster of past few months?
The Flying Scotsman 103
dave 102
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 96 - Still not a veg fan.

Have i run your cat over?

A moderator that doesn't want the Zone to recieve a cash donation?:thump:

You've negged me every week since it began i reckon, well here's to you..................:finger: I'm still here:p

East Stand Blue 94
DavetheShrimper 102
graysblue.jr 99 +1 Dave
The Flying Scotsman 103
dave 102
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 97 -1 Not submitting anything despite the extended deadline

Number 11's live-in lover?

FYI i crashed out on the sofa and woke up at 3 in the morning having got half way thru it. Never mind.
East Stand Blue 94
DavetheShrimper 103 funniest housemate
graysblue.jr 99
The Flying Scotsman 102pathetic attempt at immunity
dave 102
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 97

Last edited:
Number 11's live-in lover?

FYI i crashed out on the sofa and woke up at 3 in the morning having got half way thru it. Never mind.
East Stand Blue 94
DavetheShrimper 103 funniest housemate
graysblue.jr 99
The Flying Scotsman 102pathetic attempt at immunity
dave 102
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 97

Wished you'd told me I stayed up specially!

East Stand Blue 95 +1 don't know how his score is so low
DavetheShrimper 102
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 103
dave 102
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 95 -1 don't know how his score is so high :)

Friday night sees EastStandBlue get evicted from the ShrimperZone Big Brother house, after a close fought battle, but then losing by 14 votes to 11. Shrimp and two veg remains safe for this week.

SUPER FUN SURPRISE CHALLENGE:

This weekend one lucky housemate may be lucky enough to win some cyber booze and a cyber takeaway, wow!

The competition will be:

The housemates must enter a fantasy football team from the Barclays Premier League. (11 Players + 5 Subs). This team must be submitted by no later than 3pm Saturday 22 August 2009.

The ratings will then be taken from the Sunday edition of The Sun or News of The World, and the housemate with the highest total rating will win the prize!

Please note: The cyber booze must NOT be shared.

Voting will commence for next week on Monday at 00:00am GMT.

-Big Brother

Have i run your cat over?

A moderator that doesn't want the Zone to recieve a cash donation?:thump:

You've negged me every week since it began i reckon, well here's to you..................:finger: I'm still here:p

Ha, no, only since OBL had her breakdown;)

Sorry, nothing personal, just I find it hard to find fault with most that are left in and so the bribery is an obvious reason!:peace:

Ok, presume no-one has taken up the challenge of the extra reward so we'll draw a line underneath that one.

Friday night sees EastStandBlue get evicted from the ShrimperZone Big Brother house, after a close fought battle, but then losing by 14 votes to 11. Shrimp and two veg remains safe for this week.

SUPER FUN SURPRISE CHALLENGE:

This weekend one lucky housemate may be lucky enough to win some cyber booze and a cyber takeaway, wow!

The competition will be:

The housemates must enter a fantasy football team from the Barclays Premier League. (11 Players + 5 Subs). This team must be submitted by no later than 3pm Saturday 22 August 2009.

The ratings will then be taken from the Sunday edition of The Sun or News of The World, and the housemate with the highest total rating will win the prize!

Please note: The cyber booze must NOT be shared.

Voting will commence for next week on Monday at 00:00am GMT.

-Big Brother
The most pointless idea ever??

As someone who was evicted it seems less people in, the less people bothering to visit. Dying a death?
was a good concept but it has gone on for way too long now and constant ideas for 'fun' really aren't that interesting for those not involved.

was a good concept but it has gone on for way too long now and constant ideas for 'fun' really aren't that interesting for those not involved.

Which is why the task was obviously meant for those that were in there, the thread is usually dormant over the weekend, Dan and I hoped that this would just encourage a bit of friendly rivalry especially after some of the things that were being said last week.

joshC, despite being a little'un is spot on. This is dying a slow and painful death.

To get interest in it, I'd suggest a "task" which pulls in other posters. I don't know, something like each housemate finding their worst facebook picture, or favourite youtube video, for others to vote on (in a seperate post) to get people viewing again.

Or of course we could all have a "cyber drink" and argue about whether it can be shared. :zzzzz:

Back