• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone Investigates ...

Thanks for the responses, guys. Even Steve's little gem - they don't get any better. But keep them coming ... and to the e-mail address mike@shrimperzone.com preferable, rather than on here (which allows Col Ewe turge to get involved).

WS

I went down there yesterday and my mate got a home shirt, a whole batch have just come in. However she said she wouldnt do printing until everyone picks up their pre-ordered shirts which was a little disappointing

The annoying thing is that this happens ever year, without fail. Mind you, there wont be this problem next summer as the club have promised us no new kits, so i'll wait until then to get one, as there's no real rush ...

Kev

cool.gif

Walked into the shop at about 2:00 today to see a mass of people buying new shirts. Got to the counter and asked for an Away Shirt in large. The answer was, "Sorry, we haven't been delivered any in large, only Small, XL and XXL" ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! They won't get any in for another 3 or 4 weeks. So I ended up buying a Home one instead.

Can it get anymore of a joke? Surely Large is the most popular size?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheLittleGazette @ Sep. 12 2004,11:12)]And, low and behold, just SIX MONTHS after the final...The LDV badges have arrived!!
We'd better get this years LDV final badges on order now then...
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Sep. 11 2004,20:19)]Walked into the shop at about 2:00 today to see a mass of people buying new shirts. Got to the counter and asked for an Away Shirt in large. The answer was, "Sorry, we haven't been delivered any in large, only Small, XL and XXL" ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! They won't get any in for another 3 or 4 weeks. So I ended up buying a Home one instead.

Can it get anymore of a joke? Surely Large is the most popular size?
rock.gif
I suggest you have a closer look at who attends football games!!

FWIW - I went into the club shop after the game and quite frankly it's crap. They have nothing new at all this season, in fact it would have been nice to have seen some of the half decent stuff from last year, but no we're left with the crap from 2 seasons ago & a ridiculous amount of LDV stuff (Final was 6 months ago!!)

Maybe, but the 'Doc Shop' actually has far less merchandise for Rushden than ours does fore Blues, it's all shoes!

Liked the shop at the KC, Nice layout and size plus very well stocked.

Back