• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperzone Site Upgrade - June 2010

New site looks the nuts. Well done.

I notice the stadium at the top. Would be a nice touch to just change that to grass, and as the stadium gets built it changes, i.e boards up, then a few bricks, then the new stadium lol

Great effort on the look of the new site.

All good so far, except where do I find other peoples rep? I suppose that should go in the website issues forum lol

Last edited:
All good so far, except where do I find other peoples rep? I suppose that should go in the website issues forum lol

Hi Davey,

I have just posted the exact same question. Where do you find your own rep with the comments provided to?

S4E - see website issues forum.

how about a 'quality' score which is rep/post count?

Are you trying to pass off my idea as yours,

(From the Website/Forum Issues)

I think we should use a formula that takes the users post count and Rep total to provide a post per rep stat, so we can see who really is the King/Queen of Rep.

i.e. the person with more rep and less post will point to someone who probably fulfil Groyney's remark.

or is it a case of great minds and all that? ;)

Last edited:
I have found that much, thanks. How about other peoples rep, I've had a nose but can't fathom it out. I'll check the other thread I think

At the moment, one of the casualties of the upgrade is that no one can see other people's rep (even the owners and mods). Now that might be a massive bonus, I don't know yet!?

:unsure:

All the changes will not happen overnight more like a few weeks...But G has spent considerable time today just with the colours and feel of the Zone and I for one think he is doing a tremendous job with it so far.....whilst I just eat his cakes and drink his tea and try to sort the rest of the site.

Well done G mate..:clap:

Really starting to take shape now :)

Thanks and it is hard having to change a "Live" site...it will take a few weeks to get to how we want it...If it was a normal upgrade it would be different but this is a totally new site.

Great new look to the forum guys. Really clear to read for an old bu**er like me!

However, we seem to have lost the 'first unread' tab on the first page of a thread. Is this possible to reinstate?:)

Back