• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought of another one J. The "no job clique who can post 200 times a day" (believe there's only one member currently though). It baffles me how a couple of these can actually afford their internet subscription. I blame those pesky white folk who claim everything off the government that they can.

einy,cani call you einy??

who is this nasty poster who posts 200 times per day

does he becomre sulky as well?

By rights....i should....along with some help from my friends, Divert this thread. This is such fun.

maybe some pictures thrown in for good measure as well of a really random object?????

NOOOOOOOOO, not Glasgow's ***!!!

n689425473_826133_5084.jpg

Someone posts that amount per day?

Terrible.

In relation to the comment about you, i thought it was clear,

I make a broad and strong point, you come and shoot it down with fact, and i am defeated.. Is that clearer? If not, wipe your screen.. (with a tissue)

;)
*wipes screen with a tissue*

*tissue sticks to screen*

Oops, that was last nights tissue.

I think I was counted in your clique yesterday Dave, which means (I think) I am the only poster to be in all 3 cliques mentioned. And I'm featured by name in J's thread. Does that make me the most popular?

agreed brother

I think I was counted in your clique yesterday Dave, which means (I think) I am the only poster to be in all 3 cliques mentioned. And I'm featured by name in J's thread. Does that make me the most popular?

I think it does....that only leaves the most unpopular.....hmmmm, let me think now!!!!

:whistling:

Bunch of primadonas the lot of you.
Basking in the glory of your own worthlessness.

And the worst thing about you lot?
-you still know ferk all about football.

Best thing about you lot?
-die-hard lower league fans that bleed the club colours.

Find me a football website in the Premier$hip that comes close.Impossible.
But J's right to some degree,half of you lot are so far up yer own backsides you haven't seen the weather for weeks!

But by jolly,you can certainly reach out and touch the love of a club on here.

Thankyou.

Bunch of primadonas the lot of you.
Basking in the glory of your own worthlessness.

And the worst thing about you lot?
-you still know ferk all about football.

Best thing about you lot?
-die-hard lower league fans that bleed the club colours.

Find me a football website in the Premier$hip that comes close.Impossible.
But J's right to some degree,half of you lot are so far up yer own backsides you haven't seen the weather for weeks!

But by jolly,you can certainly reach out and touch the love of a club on here.

Thankyou.

I am what????

How dare you!!!!

head_up_your_ass.jpg

Just thought of another one J. The "no job clique who can post 200 times a day" (believe there's only one member currently though). It baffles me how a couple of these can actually afford their internet subscription. I blame those pesky white folk who claim everything off the government that they can.

right on brother

the bum you speak of,should be just like me and have 5 guys working for him and earning decent lolly for doing very little

life is a bitch

All these subtle "only joking" yet meant digs at people on here! zzzzzzzzzzz

& to think we all support the same team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back