• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneDreweBroughton

Youth Team
id love to have one of those really cool signatures to show how dead hard I am

if someone could design me a logo which just hints at how extremely hard i am it would be really good.

as the hardest people in the world are people who arent racist but just proud to be english and throw chairs at foreigners during the world cup id' love my logo to have some dead hard geezer like someone like cs j at a engalnd game on one side

if i had a picture of csj on my signature no1 would ever question what i say cos theyd all think id be well hard through noing one of southends main boys. im not saying football hooliganism is good but it happens people need to to just except it and get over it

and then on the other side a picture of me in my burberry cap sticking two fingers up at the cardiff just before i had to leg it when they came over the fences it would be well cool although it would also need a southend badge in the middle because we are the greatest

finally id like a really good statment at the end saying how engalnd is crap although im really proud but people dont want me to be proud and show how much i love england cos of political correctness that would be the dogs bollox

come on southend and england

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (OneDreweBroughton @ Aug. 09 2006,22:33)]id love to have one of those really cool signatures to show how dead hard I am

if someone could design me a logo which just hints at how extremely hard i am it would be really good.

as the hardest people in the world are people who arent racist but just proud to be english and throw chairs at foreigners during the world cup id' love my logo to have some dead hard geezer like someone like cs j at a engalnd game on one side

if i had a picture of csj on my signature no1 would ever question what i say cos theyd all think id be well hard through noing one of southends main boys. im not saying football hooliganism is good but it happens people need to to just except it and get over it

and then on the other side a picture of me in my burberry cap sticking two fingers up at the cardiff just before i had to leg it when they came over the fences it would be well cool although it would also need a southend badge in the middle because we are the greatest

finally id like a really good statment at the end saying how engalnd is crap although im really proud but people dont want me to be proud and show how much i love england cos of political correctness that would be the dogs bollox

What a moron you are, if you have a promblem with cs j, why dont you pm him instead of posting crap like these.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chalkwell blue @ Aug. 09 2006,23:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (OneDreweBroughton @ Aug. 09 2006,22:33)]id love to have one of those really cool signatures to show how dead hard I am

What a moron you are, if you have a promblem with cs j, why dont you pm him instead of posting crap like these.
Was this not a bit tongue in cheek though?

Maybe you're taking it too seriously, if its not a wind up then fair play to your post.

[b said:

laugh.gif
what does a donkey in your picture say about you?

Fettish ay?
laugh.gif

[b said:

i can.. of course get one for you. Because everyone knows i can..

i can put your donkey in a birberry cap? taking on the local sheep massive?

completely up to you? please let me know..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (D62SUBOY @ Aug. 10 2006,20:02)]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
It'll all end in tears i tell ya
yep.. i have already cried my heart out
down.gif

Point scoring off one another in the SZ family is, generally, an unedifying sight - so I am going to be like mother and break up the brawl.

That said, I also happen to think that ODB's point isn't a bad one. Perhaps people ought to think twice before glorifying violence in their sigs.

Enough from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back