• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The introduction of the Blue Voice is a brilliant idea and I for one really appreciate everything those involved have done to get it off the ground... I'm sure most people would agree we would like to do our bit to provide a POSITIVE atmosphere at Roots Hall and hopefully at Fossetts Farm in the near future!

Unfortunately it appears currently these sections are starting to attract people intent on creating a negative atmosphere that may be making matters worse on the pitch. I find it so hard to listen to the abuse and chanting thats going on around me... and worst of all is the infighting caused by anyone who utters a word against those who are hurling the abuse!!! Unfortunately I worry these people are going to put people off joining in with the blue voice. I love nothing more than singing Southend to victory but I'm starting to think I would rather watch the game in peace...

Silent section anyone???

for parts of the game, inspite of it being Blue Voice day, we were watching in silence. I could often hear the opposition keeper talking (not shouting) from the other end.

i agree i was in the blue voice section today and we tried our hardest to get the rest of the crowd singing but to be honest for most of the game the support from the rest of the crowd was a worse performance than i was watching on the field . we should be singing and trying to push the team on no matter what the team are playing like or the score lets have some fun at the game we pay alot of money to watch our team play and i can't understand why you would want silence! maybe go to a church instead . p.s just a little note to the stewards who were crap today the blue voice were trying to raise the tempo of the game and you lot were just jobsworths

Back