• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Simpsons Movie

Kenny

Thailand Shrimper
Cue posts from Mike and Kev saying they hate the Simpsons anyway....I saw this in Bas Vegas last night and it was surprisingly ok,

I went in with low expectations based on recent episodes/series's and my my newly found respoect for Family Guy but the movie was actually quite funny, especially Homers adoration for his pet pig.

I won't spoil the plot too much but good cameos from Tom Hanks and Green Day.

My only real gripe was the story focused mainly on the Simpsons themselves and we didn't see enough of Moe, Barney, Principal Skinner etc

Ah what its all bout Barney hes the man

What would you give it out of ten kenny?

The Echo only gave it a 5.

Ah what its all about Barney hes the man

What would you give it out of ten kenny?

The Echo only gave it a 5.

I'd say 3/5

It was pretty good but not amazing. It's certainly the most I've laughed at the Simpsons in a long time which is a good sign.

I really enjoyed it - it made me laugh more than the trailers led me to expect.

I'd probably give it a fairly solid 7. Not quite as good as Potter but better than anything else I've seen this summer.

Ralph Wiggam! I love the trailer for the movie where he is in the '0' of '20th Century Fox' singing the music!... brilliant!

great Ralph moment in the film

>Bart skateboards past naked<

Ralph: "I like men now"

I'm going tomorrow. Very much looking forward to it.

It'll be doing something good if it can top Transformers though.

quality film and agree with Kenny that it would have been good to focus on other characters more.

FOR GOD'S SAKE MAN!!! You still have my picture as your avatar!!!

Spider-pig, Spider-pig,
Does whatever a Spider-Pig does,
Can he swing from a web?
No he can't, he's a pig,
Look ooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttt,
Here comes a Spider-Pig

Back