• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
bet most people have had a few quiet thoughts for Steve Tilson in the last few days - and I laughed watching Storruck sweating buckets (check it out - the shirt is soaking) on Blues player ...... and I really hope Mr Tilson is kicking back chilling and reflecting on all the great times - enjoying it -

the best thing Sturrock has got going for him are the players Tilson has left him - even including Lewis Hunt and Osei Sankofa - let alone Granty Moussa and the rest -

and as for Tiddlingtons triumphant return to Salisbury ("look at me we.ve even got a proper coach now") how sad in comparison to the traditional support of local Essex clubs -

as for the round up of old pros - 500 appearance and 4 goals - and the new words on discipline (Paul, most refs at this level would send Gary Lineker off - its just random) - perhaps sir steve you
can see the comedy value -

this is a great football club, - many thanks Steve Tilson

you might laugh watching paul sweat buckets mate, but he will work his b****cks off making sure sufc survive and prove all the anti sturrock doubters wrong. he wants to succeed more than the clubs needs to survive!!!!!!!!!!!! ron martin does not deserve him, fans should back paul and get slime ball martin out!!!!!!!
icon14.gif

you might laugh watching paul sweat buckets mate, but he will work his b****cks off making sure sufc survive and prove all the anti sturrock doubters wrong. he wants to succeed more than the clubs needs to survive!!!!!!!!!!!! ron martin does not deserve him, fans should back paul and get slime ball martin out!!!!!!!
icon14.gif

Impostor, just who the **** are you? (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?61670-New-Manager-

... I believe this was your debut on Sunday afternoon just as the Sturrock rumours were gathering pace.

Last edited:
Inane ramblings to be fair.

in vain ramblings - possibly - insane definately -

Storruck is a lucky chap - being given the opportunity to manage the greatest football club in the world - I am deffo giving him a chance - and I liked the sweat -

but I must say I am not really that over excited about Corr and whoever the reserve League 2 left back is -

AND the best thing about this week has been seeing the young talented footballers signed by Tilson turning up for training -

Back