• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
I'm guessing SSN, but word is, keep your eyes open this afternoon....I would say a wee birdie said, but that no longer has the same implication on here! :winking:

Ron's going to unveil the new stadium that's been built of out invisble blocks.

You can't come on here with a tease like that and say absolutely nothing! :angry: At least indicate what it may refer to i.e. PB, a new signing, someone being sold, news on the stadium, news of our immediate foreclosure

I know something you don't know about something I'm not going to tell you that something is going to happen this afternoon somewhere, but I can't reveal that.

Yeah this makes no sense. What is 'news from the blues'?

It's something that's happening this afternoon, and that seemed to be the most appropriate title thing.

It's positive PR, I'm saying no more than that! :winking:

I know something you don't know about something I'm not going to tell you that something is going to happen this afternoon somewhere, but I can't reveal that.

You think you know something I don't know but as I know I don't need you to tell me the goings on and anything you say is no revelation. However, I know what you know but as you know I needn't tell you because what I know you know is not news to us. :smile:

It's something that's happening this afternoon, and that seemed to be the most appropriate title thing.

Fine, so it's not 'News from the blues'. It's a rumour from Nan.

Red repped.

Why not just tell us? You'd be the first wanting to know if someone else was doing what you are doing now

Worrying how excited people get about knowing something hours before everyone else.

And what about us that dont have sky .Do we have to keep guessing or is someone going to say what this news is .

New kit combined with spiel on how great the Community Trust/Junior Blues is I expect.

SSN were meant to do similar last week but let the club down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back