• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know now what it is. Ron has finally worked out to the penny how much the Peter Clarke deal was worth.

But has also put in a £291,920.82 bill for his "time" spent working this out.

I'm guessing SSN, but word is, keep your eyes open this afternoon....I would say a wee birdie said, but that no longer has the same implication on here! :winking:

Are they announcing who won the bottle of bleach at the Meet The Blues Day raffle?

Are they announcing who won the bottle of bleach at the Meet The Blues Day raffle?

:hilarious:

OBL has definitely done her social media clickbait training - over 500 views of this thread in an hour!

any thing less than a picture of Ron, the head of Sainsbury's and a mystery oil shiek willing to put £100 billion into the club cutting the first sod of the 60,000 enormodome at Fossetts and I'm going to be sorely disappointed after this build up.

Well it's not Fagan, CP has tweeted that Brown never viewed him as a trialist - he was just training with us to keep fit? 😐

Yes, thanks for the red rep Pubey and DWB, absolute proof of why I stayed away from the Zone for a while. :thumbdown:

This was just something that I have been tipped off about and which is a nice little story and a surprise for someone, which is why I can't say more. If Sky let us down again, as they did with the kit launch the other week (and at only 15 minutes notice) then we'll have to rely on the good old OS.

Pardon me for trying to generate a bit of happiness.

Yes, thanks for the red rep Pubey and DWB, absolute proof of why I stayed away from the Zone for a while. :thumbdown:

This was just something that I have been tipped off about and which is a nice little story and a surprise for someone, which is why I can't say more. If Sky let us down again, as they did with the kit launch the other wee (and at only 15 minutes notice) then we'll have to rely on the good old OS.

Pardon me for trying to generate a bit of happiness.

You stayed away from the zone because of red rep?

Let's just see what happens, no need for lots of mystery and weird thread titles, it clearly winds people up.

Back on topic/off topic, what is the topic? If Bolger signs then I'll be really chuffed - our squad is looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back