• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

(Small) things you would ban

White vans driving up your backside ....

That squeaky female commentator on match of the day.

White vans driving up your backside ....

That squeaky female commentator on match of the day.
Defoe is, imo, the worse M of D pundit. He is incapable of saying a sentance without " you know" in it at least twice. I have neither seen or heard anything from him which adds anything of value to knowledge of anything.

Early morning / late night shopping deliveries. (In fact all food shop deliveries - except for the elderly or infirm)

People who film on dance floors with their mobile phone.

You may think it’s amazing, but when others see it on your social media, it looks ****ing dreadful.

Also, people singing at concerts. My two sister in laws went and saw Beyoncé at the Spurs stadium and sent loads of videos in their group chat. All I can hear is about 60,000 cats being murdered and nothing of Beyoncé.

Last edited:

You may think it’s amazing, but when others see it on your social media, it looks ****ing dreadful.

Also, people signing at concerts. My two sister in laws went and saw Beyoncé at the Spurs stadium and sent loads of videos in their group chat. All I can hear is about 60,000 cats being murdered and nothing of Beyoncé.
This reminds me of when a mate of mine saw a totally deaf bloke he knew at a gig and asked him about his enjoyment of it. He told him he could feel the beat pulsating via the floor.

Also, people signing at concerts. My two sister in laws went and saw Beyoncé at the Spurs stadium and sent loads of videos in their group chat. All I can hear is about 60,000 cats being murdered and nothing of Beyoncé.
Truthfully, in my view, there ain't much difference between the two. :Winking:

Always bugs me when a club team win a trophy and the entire team wear their nations flag to collect the trophy. They are paid by and representing the club so should be draped in club scalves, hats ect like they used to be. Real Madrid did it once then everyone copied! If a team wins the world cup, do the players wear club flags?? No!!

It's just a little thing and proves I'm getting old and miserable lol... but it annoys me!

It would not surprise me if they are contracted to do so by TV companies in the idea of promoting viewing and sales in those diverse countries.
Gazza at Lazio stuff? Except iirc they didn't win anything.

Wow they were singing songs in sign language---wow what a gig.

Back