• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

(Small) things you would ban

10 items or less queues ..... make it 3. In and out!
Agreed. And people who take trolleys through the basket aisle really bugs me, the queue ends up being massive.
Half the problem is when the shop in question don’t have enough people on tills.

Always bugs me when a club team win a trophy and the entire team wear their nations flag to collect the trophy. They are paid by and representing the club so should be draped in club scalves, hats ect like they used to be. Real Madrid did it once then everyone copied! If a team wins the world cup, do the players wear club flags?? No!!

It's just a little thing and proves I'm getting old and miserable lol... but it annoys me!
And when that team celebrates on the pitch, leave your bloody wives, girlfriends, kids and any other overly-precocious brats and spawn in the stand where they belong. Absolute bugger all to do with the game or the fans.

And when that team celebrates on the pitch, leave your bloody wives, girlfriends, kids and any other overly-precocious brats and spawn in the stand where they belong. Absolute bugger all to do with the game or the fans.
When are pets coming into the frame? Dogs, cats, goldfish..... let's make it a zoo! 🤣

Vapeing it’s cringe. Preppy hipsters trying to make it cool. But it’s the lesser of two evils with smoking. But if there was a choice I would keep vapeing over smoking. Cringe though, very cringe.
Seeing those discarded ‘elf bars’ everywhere is peeing me off as well. Yet more plastic.

With all those pretty garish colours & sweet fruity flavours it’s like they’re designed to intentionally appeal to youngsters.

Self service checkouts in main supermarkets - bring back cashiers!

I do this every day - why is it an issue?! If I didn't my driver's door would be tight up against the fence on the boundary.

What if you reversed tighter to the fence you normally open your door towards, Assuming the width of your drive doesn't shrink, when you reverse then you could still open the door?

Last edited:
Tesla drivers!

They’re not cool! They look like a badly constructed kit car. (Especially the white ones!)
What do you think @Paddington Blue ?

For me it is younger inks and chavs in old black 1 or 3 series BMWs or older gold neck chain inkers in their 5 series.
And Honda R types who play their beats loud to match the thru box exhausts

What if you reversed tighter to the fence you normally open your door towards, Assuming the width of your drive doesn't shrink, when you reverse then you could still open the door?
If I reversed onto the drive, my door would be against the fence. Kev does that with the taxi sometimes and slides across and gets out the passenger door! I always drive onto the drive front first so I can get out.

Seeing those discarded ‘elf bars’ everywhere is peeing me off as well. Yet more plastic.

With all those pretty garish colours & sweet fruity flavours it’s like they’re designed to intentionally appeal to youngsters.
Indeed. As I've said many times (and many people have said many times) vapes should only be available on prescription.

Back