• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SO when will the takeover go through?

When will the sale complete?

• Mid/End May

Votes: 85 28.1%
  • June

Votes: 56 18.5%
  • July

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • August

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • September

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • October - December

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • Early 2025

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • March - May 2025

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • Never

Votes: 101 33.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sadly not as I understand it. If the contracts are not signed and dated a.k.a 'completed' the contents within are nothing but words.

Pretty sure the only remedies at this stage would be termination of the written agreements, but someone more legally versed than me may know more.

Unless the parties signed a separate agreement setting out responsibility for costs during negotiations, nobody will owe anyone money for a failure to reach a final agreement.
Isn’t Ron on the hook for 50% of costs if it doesn’t close? Thought we heard that’s what was agreed- in any event I’m sure given who is in the consortium they had the wherewithal to get contractual terms that achieve what they needed

Isn’t Ron on the hook for 50% of costs if it doesn’t close? Thought we heard that’s what was agreed- in any event I’m sure given who is in the consortium they had the wherewithal to get contractual terms that achieve what they needed
Do you think Ron has the money to pay that? He can't even pay this bill

Has any attempt been made to try and persuade stewarts to withdraw the petition?

I cant see how protesting at the council or ron is going to speed things up tbh.

Back