• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SO when will the takeover go through?

When will the sale complete?

• Mid/End May

Votes: 85 28.1%
  • June

Votes: 56 18.5%
  • July

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • August

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • September

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • October - December

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • Early 2025

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • March - May 2025

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • Never

Votes: 101 33.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Late this afternoon, the Council received the financial analysis to reach the latest milestone in the due diligence process. The Council must now work through this with Citizen Housing next week.

"The due diligence has always been a complex and ongoing piece of work where each stage must be completed before the next can be concluded. As part of our commitment to transparency, we will endeavour to update each week as matters progress."

Progress. And the promise of weekly updates - that what I asked for on his ****ter post.

‘ we will endeavour to update each week as matters progress." Worrying thing for me seems like nothing happening anytime soon

I must admit the new council leadership team especially Matt Dent have been class this last week with keeping us updated. It’s nice to have some transparency and, also urgency, in chasing up these clowns holding the deal up with delayed DD. Hopefully this continues.

Anyone know if the next stages of DD are quick ones? I would have thought that having 5 seperate companies doing each sector of the DD would have allowed them to all do their parts at roughly the same time which would speed it up. Dents comment saying the next stage can almost start kinda blows that logic out the water though.

I must admit the new council leadership team especially Matt Dent have been class this last week with keeping us updated. It’s nice to have some transparency and, also urgency, in chasing up these clowns holding the deal up with delayed DD. Hopefully this continues.
Indeed. Usually councillors getting information out of council officers is at least as difficult, if not more difficult, than members of the public getting information out of councillors. This sort of thing is no mean feat (as absurd as it is), and it is welcome.

Last edited:
Back