• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sol Campbell

If anyone is interested in listening to Sol in his own words wingeing about not getting a managers job and other gripes he is on Talk sport Being Sol Campbell 7pm tonight.
Rather watch a replay of Bromley v Southend ……both options better than Horlicks

Idiot? No.
Odd? Yes
Deluded? Absolutely

But, at times he did get the best from a very mixed bunch of the players he was given to work with.
I would place him above Bond in actual football team managing stuff, that is a low low bar.
The article proves my point. He is an idiot. Don’t remember this is the same bloke that on the day players weren’t being paid on time he was shopping in London and bragging about new watches on Instagram. We won’t even go into the other stuff, not odd or deluded. Disgusting, idiotic behaviour from someone who claims his colour is the reason he gets over looked for jobs. His off the pitch conduct tells a different story!

Clearly an oddball but he was very much one of England’s better players for the last 40 years.

Contemporaries like Tony Adams, Davis Seaman, Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard got honours and he was certainly no worse a player for England than them but maybe that was for their charity work/services for beating up DJs who play tunes they don’t like.

Sol Campbell rants on Twitter after he was not named in the New Year Honours list, as the former England star claims he was once 'pound for pound the best defender in the world'

Wow Poundland Sol

Not sure what your allowed to say anymore but he is definitely one stick short of a bundle....

Just had a thought, Sol would be great to go on The Apprentice tv show. I genuinely think he would make it by far the best series ever whilst blessing us with shed loads of comedy gold at the same time.

Can you imagine the quotes Sugar would read out when pulling extracts of his CV to use in the boardroom.

The Guardian will always offer a shoulder to cry on for this 'poor me' narcissist.

Back