• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Solihull (a) - fixture announced for next Tuesday 26 March 7:45pm

Yeah I thought terrace was available when I first looked but it's not an option now.
45 seated tickets sold so far, could this be the first time we have had less than 100 away fans at a league game in over 20 years!
I bought 3 standing tickets last week, are they moving us to seats then?

They can block off different parts of the terrace so I think it looks like we just have the corner. Left it late so will need to go for seats too. Weather looks interesting, Mrs SolihullShrimper will not be happy! But the kids will have to grin and bear it.

UPDATE

Just spoken to Solihull

Weve sold around 140-150 tickets. Weve been allocated a small part of terrace and that sold out which is why you cant buy terrace on line. However, due to the weather looking not great if people with seat tickets want to move undercover they can and if needed they will open a bit more terracing. Lovely guy who was very complimentary about our support and like us was thinking we'd probably bring double that if the game was in April. But it appears they will have to play Wealdstone away on the 16th which is why today was arranged at such short notice. He said the worst of the weather will be between 5-7 and the pitch looks fine so shouldnt be any risk to the game going ahead

I'm sure the original fixture would have seen 500+ but it's a big ask for most to have a week's notice to turn up and make plans with work etc.

Anything close to 200 would be excellent given the above

UPDATE

Just spoken to Solihull

Weve sold around 140-150 tickets. Weve been allocated a small part of terrace and that sold out which is why you cant buy terrace on line. However, due to the weather looking not great if people with seat tickets want to move undercover they can and if needed they will open a bit more terracing. Lovely guy who was very complimentary about our support and like us was thinking we'd probably bring double that if the game was in April. But it appears they will have to play Wealdstone away on the 16th which is why today was arranged at such short notice. He said the worst of the weather will be between 5-7 and the pitch looks fine so shouldnt be any risk to the game going ahead
Wealdstone are playing Eastleigh at home that day, more likely the Thursday like the week before. Three games in a week for last 2 weeks. Thankfully they did not progress in the FA Trophy to make it worse.

Back