• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Some hastily uploaded snaps

Unfortuanately I forgot to charge the battery in my faithfull box brownie and couldn't use the zoom properly without a decent flash... but anyway...joy joy joy.....

ldv4.jpg

ldv3.jpg

ldv2.jpg

ldv1.jpg

Damn! Wish I could have been there...

Cardiff here we come!

Well done Artful, it's always good to recap on games through your similar view!
smile.gif

Thanks Artful, great for us exiles to be able to see a little of the celebrations. Let's hope for more in Cardiff!

Also for those who couldn't make it, here's a 'small' video clip of the celebrations after the match. Excuse the awful quality, it was taken on my phone.

Enjoy! (8mb Quicktime File)

Thanks all. After missing out due to work I watched the short video and it was just like being there.
biggrin.gif
Well sort of. Modern phones eh !

Artful,

Can I use one of those pictures in an Essex FA programme that I'm working on?

Regards,
Mark

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheLittleGazette @ Mar. 09 2005,13:01)]Artful,

Can I use one of those pictures in an Essex FA programme that I'm working on?

Regards,
Mark
Yeah of course, no problem, as long as (cue legal stuff) your not using them for commercial gain, selling them etc etc etc
wink.gif

Does anyone know which TV station were interviewing Eastwood and Tilly, as I haven't seen anything on SSN, so I assume it's someone else.

Yep that dude in the piccy was indeed Meridian but Anglia crew also interviewed Eastwood whilst Darren Eadie and fan cam was filming the interview taking place.

So looks like I will be watching Anglia on Thursday. Maybe Leeboy could record all London,Anglia and Meridian clips and put it on the video of my interview with Anglia at last years 2nd leg match. Only been waiting a year!
down.gif
glare.gif
oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Mar. 09 2005,14:02)]Yep that dude in the piccy was indeed Meridian but Anglia crew also interviewed Eastwood whilst Darren Eadie and fan cam was filming the interview taking place.

So looks like I will be watching Anglia on Thursday. Maybe Leeboy could record all London,Anglia and Meridian clips and put it on the video of my interview with Anglia at last years 2nd leg match. Only been waiting a year!
down.gif
glare.gif
oops.gif
You've got 2 hopes there, Andee ...

suspect.gif

I'll watch Anglia and probably bash Sky+ on the main version with Clive Allen.

Back