• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Reluctantly I have to agree that you are right. My original intention was to test the water, that has been done and there has definitely not been enough enthusiasm to make this a starter. The various reasons are very valid, if not a little sad. Grateful if you now close the thread.

Its a good idea to be fair but it would have to be moderated in such a tight way people would end up being frustrated. We would have to control what questions were received by him and that then kind of ruins the intent of having an open discussion.

No need to worry. The Trust are emailing people asking for questions to put to Phil Brown. They need them by this afternoon.

The Wee Birdie thing worked fine from what I saw so if Phil Brown or someone close to him wants to sign up to SZ he is more than welcome from my point of view.

However, I think Brown has too much on his plate at the moment what with managing the club and his media commitments to worry about us here.

The Wee Birdie thing worked fine from what I saw so if Phil Brown or someone close to him wants to sign up to SZ he is more than welcome from my point of view.

However, I think Brown has too much on his plate at the moment what with managing the club and his media commitments to worry about us here.

Interestingly, no one on here got stuck into the Wee Birdie when he or she posted on here. Maybe an open invite to PB via email from Shrimpers Zone inviting him to post on here when he feels he has a message he wants to get across. I don't know what the membership of SZ is now but it must be 4 figures, that's a sizable chunk of a home crowd if anyone attends.

Back