• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Song title game

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
Here I am sitting with Shrimpero and I've introduced him to the game we play during gigs with my band (when we are setting up or sitting around waiting to play).

Basically you have to contrive a song title around a subject to make it funny (or at least mildly amusing).

So, for instance, if the subject was "History", then you could have entries like -

Hitler Road Jack (Hit The Road Jack), and

Move Over Stalin (Move Over Darling).

What isn't allowed is a song that is already using the relevant word - i.e. If the subject is transport, you can't have Long Train running. Geddit?

So, lets have a subject of Football.

To start you off-

Shearer Baby Love (Sugar Baby Love)
Wark On the Wild Side (obvious)
Powell to the People
Goal Lotta Love
Anfields of Gold
That's Zamora
Cum on Feel the Moyes

OK, lets see what gems you can come up with...

Last edited:
A Morrissey-only selection...

You're The One For Me, Batty

Irish Blood, English Heart Of Midlothian

Now My Heart Is Fulham

Back