• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ldnfatso

Red Rep King!
Is it on that SUFC's stadium manager has again decided to close the South Stand for the Daggers game? Season ticket holders in every other stand have their seats reserved but if you are a mug who pays exactly the same for a seaso in the South Stand, you have to put up with the dregs seats in other stands like the appalling East stand or the West stand behind many pillars. I personally like sitting in the South Stand as it has a great view of the pitch.
Yet again the club have refused to give a reason for this on their website or even acknowledge the closure. Surely an explanation is the least SUFC owe their Loyal Supporters (so called by Brian Wheeler at the Cheltenham game).

Oh for f**ks sake.

At £5 a ticket and kids for free surely there'll be enough people to justify keeping the South open. I hate sitting in the West. You can't see half the pitch.

Not amused! I don't think I will bother going if I can't have my seat.

Perplexing to say the least..

The club reduce ticket prices to boost the attendance, then they reduce the amount of seats available..

Only at SUFC..

Perplexing to say the least..

The club reduce ticket prices to boost the attendance, then they reduce the amount of seats available..

Only at SUFC..

And then they'll probably open it on the night when they realise that they've got 5,000 people who want to go by which point all us South Upper seasos will have bought seats in the other parts of the ground.

They better not do this for the Watford game either!

Is it on that SUFC's stadium manager has again decided to close the South Stand for the Daggers game
Good sign for the future. How many sections of Fossets Farm will they close every week?

My Dad phoned up today for Watford and Daggers tickets and was on hold in a queue for an hour! By the time he got through it was 15 mins after they should've closed, but they had to stay open to get through the remainder on hold. Now either someone in the ticket office fancied a chat which delayed things, or tickets are in high demand for the games in the near future!

My Dad phoned up today for Watford and Daggers tickets and was on hold in a queue for an hour! By the time he got through it was 15 mins after they should've closed, but they had to stay open to get through the remainder on hold. Now either someone in the ticket office fancied a chat which delayed things, or tickets are in high demand for the games in the near future!

Very much doubt that LOL!

Or did the Brighton tickets go on general sale?

I bought my Daggers and Watford tickets today and I must say the ticket office never ceases to amaze. Most of the people serving the q (there were only 3 of them), had little idea of what they were doing....only the nice ginger haired girl who served me knew what was going on. The other one was the supervisor, Ali I think her name is, and really without her I doubt SUFC could sell any tickets. She needs a payrise as she does an excellent job without fuss or stress. Good to see someone knows what they are doing.

The ticket system is rubbish as if you want to pay by card its all separately paid for but if you pay by cash you can pay in one go. Glad I had enough folding stuff else I would have still been there now!

I can quite believe that you were in the q for an hour and that they had officially closed by the time you got to the front......you might have thought improvements would have been made after the ManU and Spurs fiasco last season. I still have nightmares about q'ing in roots hall car park for nearly 6 hours.....

They should atleast have the foresight to have the Blue Belles offering some entertainment. I would say "light relief" but that would be in the "Ooh er matron" type Carry On territory.....

Room for improvement in the ticket office but keep Ali and the ginger haired chick.....:p

I bought my Daggers and Watford tickets today and I must say the ticket office never ceases to amaze. Most of the people serving the q (there were only 3 of them), had little idea of what they were doing....only the nice ginger haired girl who served me knew what was going on. The other one was the supervisor, Ali I think her name is, and really without her I doubt SUFC could sell any tickets. She needs a payrise as she does an excellent job without fuss or stress. Good to see someone knows what they are doing.

The ticket system is rubbish as if you want to pay by card its all separately paid for but if you pay by cash you can pay in one go. Glad I had enough folding stuff else I would have still been there now!

I can quite believe that you were in the q for an hour and that they had officially closed by the time you got to the front......you might have thought improvements would have been made after the ManU and Spurs fiasco last season. I still have nightmares about q'ing in roots hall car park for nearly 6 hours.....

They should atleast have the foresight to have the Blue Belles offering some entertainment. I would say "light relief" but that would be in the "Ooh er matron" type Carry On territory.....

Room for improvement in the ticket office but keep Ali and the ginger haired chick.....:p

Totally agree she is a lovely girl she always remembers my name and I make sure I go straight to her cause of her friendly attitude. Everytime I have gone in there and she hasn't been there I have had problems.

I plated her the other week she goes like a train FACT!

Hmmmmm...."plated her" not heard that phrase before. Is that what Gerald Ratner did to his Mrs?

She does a great job in the office and like I said, the place would be a shambles if she wasnt there. She was constantly helping the front 3. There was a nicer looking chick there last season but I havent seen her there more recently. She too was very good and helpful. Would not surprise me if she had given up and left.

It does highlight the need for improvements in the ticketing system to make it easier to operate. I cant believe the people there really are that daft, it just seems like a very unfriendly system to use. Am sure the club can make some proper improvements in this system.

As for the original bit about South Upper....all down to cost me thinks. I guess even with the cheap tickets for the JPT, they are expecting a low turnout. Unfortunately, the club saving or making money comes before all of us whether STC holders or not.

There were some sitting in the SU for the Cheltenham game so maybe they have made a few tickets available for the JPT game.....I mean, someone has to throw the ball back during SUFCs shooting practice!! :p

bit ****ed off that the south is shut again. don't mind sitting in the east but theres no leg roon (not that theres much in the south) and the wooden seats are so horrible not even mentioning the view. prob going to have to go to the west this time i reckon.

Back