• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend announce record Season Ticket sales

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ June 14 2005,13:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (northbankblue @ June 14 2005,13:24)]Yea can remember that halifax game with a completely empty south bank think man u wre on the telly that nite too. Was it 1,200 odd seem to remember that sort of figure.
Even lower than that I think. 1,070 odd?
No, I think it was 1,069 odd plus me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A superb feat, hopefully a few more hundred will be sold come the end of the season. Be interesting to see how we rank against other league one clubs.

A quick browse on the net tells me we have sold similar amounts to Swindon and Chesterfield...

rock.gif

I haven't boughted my season ticket yet - Iam waiting till Sat for my tickets, 5 of another fans I know are waiting till Sat to purchase their Season Tickets.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (andrew_sthnd @ June 14 2005,14:43)]i was a season ticket holder last season in South upper with my dad and brother but i cant buy one this year as i am off to uni. *wipes tears from eyes*
Although I wasnt a season ticket holder last season (or in years before that) I have probably got enough money to be able to afford a season ticket but I'm also going to Uni so wont be able to get to many games anyway (not that I can get to many at the moment because of where I live!).
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ June 14 2005,14:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ June 14 2005,13:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (northbankblue @ June 14 2005,13:24)]Yea can remember that halifax game with a completely empty south bank think man u wre on the telly that nite too. Was it 1,200 odd seem to remember that sort of figure.
Even lower than that I think. 1,070 odd?
No, I think it was 1,069 odd plus me  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ORM, shouldn't your post read "1069 plus odd me !".
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ June 14 2005,16:08)]It will be at least 2117 as I only posted our applications this morning.............
There's a true fan for you, purchasing 102 season tickets.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RobM. @ June 14 2005,18:33)]2117 * 305=  £645,685.  Chinggg!
I would think that figure includes cheap seasos for old people , hippy students and ankle biters so total monies will be a lot less

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ June 14 2005,19:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (RobM. @ June 14 2005,18:33)]2117 * 305=  £645,685.  Chinggg!
I would think that figure includes cheap seasos for old people , hippy students and ankle biters so total monies will be a lot less
and you come under all three? you usually do
biggrin.gif

i got 3 at lunchtime and at least another 3 were being bought at same time.

Had trouble trying to find someone to take my money though.

ticket office was shut, so i eventually found the "shop" which couldn't do the seaso's but said to try ticket office again. Still closed but eventually found a pretty receptionist in the ground who was happy to take my money.
smile.gif

Back