• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Southend United 0-1 Morecambe

Bexley Blue

My butt's for sitting, not for kissing
For me, a disappointing final league game for at least a year. Will have to satisfy myself with being an exiled Shrimper from 23rd July, but was hoping for a better send off!

The game summed up the season really. Started well, should have been a couple of goals up, conceded an undeserved goal, heads dropped, ran out of ideas and steam.

I hope we keep hold of Corr and Tomlin because I do like the look of that 3-man attack. With a full pre-season behind the 3 of them and a good level of fitness, they will look good next season. The midfield needs strengthening. Lund was an engine today, I'd sign him up, and combining him with Laird and/or Timlin will give us some steel in there but we do lack some culture and technical ability in there. Leonard gave a good account of himself. Still prefer Bentley. Not happy with the balance and ability of the defence. Changes to be made!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2