• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Been over Priory Park this morning, whole area smells of cow ****.

Not sure its relevant to anything but there you go.

It's nothing to do with pbdream, as that would be bull ****.
Seriously tho, on hot days when the wind is right you get the nice smell of sewage and the tip wafting over Priory Park and area.

New game. Fast approaching against an unknown Uve Rosler FTFC.
I expect few changes from PB as there are no new signings so........

Please..............

Start Bridge playing off the shoulder of Cox. Mooney has not worked, nor shown signs of doing so despite some better work.

Any other ideas welcome.

That worked well! What a shame PB is seemingly looking on Shrimperzone for tactical advice!

That worked well! What a shame PB is seemingly looking on Shrimperzone for tactical advice!

I don't think anyone on SZ has advocated all the side, side, side, back and hoof up to players whose strengths don't include height. if PB does want some tactics then get some pass and move going, get it quicker and keep the ball closer to the turf; play to our players strengths.
We are playing as if we had BBBC or Bilel up top.

I don't think anyone on SZ has advocated all the side, side, side, back and hoof up to players whose strengths don't include height. if PB does want some tactics then get some pass and move going, get it quicker and keep the ball closer to the turf; play to our players strengths.
We are playing as if we had BBBC or Bilel up top.

The problem is at our level the players simply don't have the ability to play without an occasional hoof, we're not Barcelona, Tiki-taka isn't going to work in league one. I do agree we hoofed too often but with the team lacking confidence it was always likely to happen, with poor Cox up there on his own we had no chance of retaining possession.

I doubt there's any other team in the division who play a lone striker with the physical stature of Cox. I strongly feel the formation was tactical suicide, yet another PB **** up. We looked far more comfortable last week with 4-4-2, and only looked even slightly threatening yesterday when Mooney came on.

Back