• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

score- 2-2
goalscorer's- McLaughlin and Mooney
Attendance- 7,700

Roll on Saturday and the opening of a new campaign.
it is great to have a home fixture opening and also against a local rival to swell the attendance and enhance the atmosphere.
Will PB be in the D.Box or is he allowed in the TV gantry? I doubt he will do a Jose and join the fans in the East Stand.

Team;

Oxley

Demiteau, Thommo, AB, Coker

McG, Atkinson, Leonard, McL

Mooney, Cox

So only change is Smith on the bench with JW, Sokolik, O'Neill, Bridge, Williams + two.

I do think PB will bring a loan or another midfielder in to challenge for the spot of Atkinson.

Any news on the hamstring of McGlashan?

2-1 Shrimpers, goals from Cox and Barratt.

Attendance 8,453.

Roll on Saturday and the opening of a new campaign.
it is great to have a home fixture opening and also against a local rival to swell the attendance and enhance the atmosphere.
Will PB be in the D.Box or is he allowed in the TV gantry? I doubt he will do a Jose and join the fans in the East Stand.

Team;

Oxley

Demiteau, Thommo, AB, Coker

McG, Atkinson, Leonard, McL

Mooney, Cox

So only change is Smith on the bench with JW, Sokolik, O'Neill, Bridge, Williams + two.

I do think PB will bring a loan or another midfielder in to challenge for the spot of Atkinson.

Any news on the hamstring of McGlashan?

2-1 Shrimpers, goals from Cox and Barratt.

Attendance 8,453.

McGlashan's training today and is available. But I suspect o Neill will start.

I'm also going for a 2-1 win to Southend.

A promising start and score 2 early goals. Followed by 65 minutes of me biting my nails, followed by a near heart attack when we concede (as usual) in the last 10 minutes. Basically the same general story as it was last season.

Attendance: 8,642

I'm also going for a 2-1 win to Southend.

A promising start and score 2 early goals. Followed by 65 minutes of me biting my nails, followed by a near heart attack when we concede (as usual) in the last 10 minutes. Basically the same general story as it was last season.

Attendance: 8,642

Very likely scenario, especially if PB's half time talk results in the players starting off the 2nd half in a daydream and concentrating on only defending 11 behind the play, with subs not used until the last few minutes.:sad:

According to the Southend Servers we have sold 4880 home seats so far, so at least 5k+ is likely. Assuming Gillingham bring 1000 then it should be a decent crowd.

I'm going for a home win but I don't have a clue by what score as I don't have a feel for what goals this squad has in them.

8-0 Blues. John White to come off the bench and score all 8. Attendance: 234,965, no away support in attendance due to tidal wave near the Dartford crossing.

A Gillingham fan messaged their official Twitter site on the 28th July asking how many were sold already, and they replied "pushing 1,500", so I would imagine they will sell out or be close to selling out their allocation. (I presume it's 2,000?.. does anyone know if it's more?).

A Gillingham fan messaged their official Twitter site on the 28th July asking how many were sold already, and they replied "pushing 1,500", so I would imagine they will sell out or be close to selling out their allocation. (I presume it's 2,000?.. does anyone know if it's more?).

Initial 1200 then up to 1800 and then can accommodate around 2200 if required. At least I think so.

A frustrating 2-0 defeat after early goals from the Gills....our defence will get shown up unless we add someone before the game.

6-1 to the blues!

cox hat trick Barrett with a brace and Coker with a Carlosesque free kick. Barrett scores their goal for them in the 92nd minute heading in from a long throw

9231 in attendance

Back