• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well, I think the newbie from Ipswich has to come in at the back, I don't know too much at him, but would assume it would be to replace Thompson. I keep harping on that midfield is where most of our problems emanate from and so, for me, there need to be changes there. I've seen nothing much in Kamara so would prefer to have Atkinson back in, and Worrall for Hurst. Nothing against Kev but I think Worrall gives us more options. Personally, I'd be tempted to drop Wordsworth and start McQueen there too.

Bentley
White, Ipswich lad, Barrett, Coker
Worrall, Deegan, Atkinson
McQueen, Payne
Barnett.

Won't be in our normal seats as treating hubby to an early birthday present in the centre circle lounge....best zip the mouth I think! :zip:

Well no one has been right so far. There will be four changes, with a very attacking line up. Mrsblue will be pleased. Not saying Jason Williams will be playing but we might see a bit of Weston.

Well no one has been right so far. There will be four changes, with a very attacking line up. Mrsblue will be pleased. Not saying Jason Williams will be playing but we might see a bit of Weston.
4 3 3 perhaps with Westy and Loza up front with TB?

And there you have it!
Well done Shrimpers.
All the best for the future.

Something missing with your lot 'Greasy'.

Can't put my finger on it. Good young side that seem to have come through the system and touches of class from one or two players.

Hammond and Coutts control things in the middle of the park. Was impressed with Coutts at your place.

Look shaky at the back, though. Seem to be nervous there, for some reason, though Basham looked a good centre-half.

I can see Adkins is trying to play football and get it down and pass it, but it doesn't move from back to front quick enough.

Sharp is still a class act and Adams has potential.

Reckon you'll be fine next season.

Barnsley had a similar young set-up at our place and were in freefall at the time, but stuck at it and turned it around.

Back