• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United vs Blackpool FC

I wasn’t in favour of Bond getting the job in the first place but was willing to give him a chance after last seasons miracle (that ultimately was, there were 4 teams worse than ourselves unbelievably) but after last weekends poor showing and now 0-2 after 12 mins this weekend.. if I speak though I’m in trouble.

It’s been a poor start, especially by Oxley, but some people need a bit of perspective. 10 games in if we’re **** that might be a time to ask questions.

FFS it’s not even 2 games in and the knives are out ! It’s going to take half a dozen games to bed in with the amount of changes we have ...I’m sure people won’t be happy until we are relegated !!

FFS it’s not even 2 games in and the knives are out ! It’s going to take half a dozen games to bed in with the amount of changes we have ...I’m sure people won’t be happy until we are relegated !!

What a stupid thing to say. I wasn’t a fan of Bond getting the job in the first place so for me the question marks have been there ever since he was appointed and so far we’ve gone away to Coventry where he got the team lineup all wrong and it showed until he made changes and a week later we very easily could have been 0-3 before half time against a team on paper no better than ourselves. I don’t get why we should just look beyond that because in 10 games time we might have picked up a few wins.. whilst at the same time in 10 games time we might have lost 10 out of 10 and look every bit for the drop as we did last season.

I think it’s more stupid the reaction we are getting 100 minutes into a new season when we are still bringing in players and building the team ....so what we chuck it all in now and bring in another new manager ??

It’s all about opinions and I don’t think we can form an honest one based on 1 game and 10 minute

What a stupid thing to say. I wasn’t a fan of Bond getting the job in the first place so for me the question marks have been there ever since he was appointed and so far we’ve gone away to Coventry where he got the team lineup all wrong and it showed until he made changes and a week later we very easily could have been 0-3 before half time against a team on paper no better than ourselves. I don’t get why we should just look beyond that because in 10 games time we might have picked up a few wins.. whilst at the same time in 10 games time we might have lost 10 out of 10 and look every bit for the drop as we did last season.

TBF Blackpool reckon themselves as a top 6 side this season.Clearly we shouldn't. :Cry:

I think it’s more stupid the reaction we are getting 100 minutes into a new season when we are still bringing in players and building the team ....so what we chuck it all in now and bring in another new manager ??

It’s all about opinions and I don’t think we can form an honest one based on 1 game and 10 minute

Why not?

Question should be, why? We’ve had all summer long to get the team together and gelled. We let Dru leave beginning of the week and still haven’t replaced him. Can we blame Bond for this? Not fully but the clubs inability to have got a squad together ready to compete so far at least has cost us 6 points.

Back