• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall 3m
TEAM NEWS: Smith; White, Phillips, Prosser, Coker; Clifford, Payne, Timlin; Hurst, Reid, Straker

I'm surprised Phillips is in the starting 11. Assuming therefore that he has fully recovered otherwise he wouldn't be chanced with a league game looming ... and no cover available.

I'm surprised Phillips is in the starting 11. Assuming therefore that he has fully recovered otherwise he wouldn't be chanced with a league game looming ... and no cover available.

If he doesnt have cover if he gets injured then he cant rest him surely?

Brown has already said he could play White there, so he obviously feels Phillips is ok.

Went to Nando's before game, he seemed to be hobbling pretty bad. Taking my Gf and mate from America to there 1st games, let's have a win. There 1st comment was.. Wow the Southend team look really young.. Daggers do seem a lot bigger than us.

Went to Nando's before game, he seemed to be hobbling pretty bad. Taking my Gf and mate from America to there 1st games, let's have a win. There 1st comment was.. Wow the Southend team look really young.. Daggers do seem a lot bigger than us.

We have Jack Payne in our side the Panto cast of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves look a lot bigger than us.

If Phillip is hopping really bad, why can't he be honest and say he can't play and risk his career at this stage. We should be glad Dagger beaten Col Ewes in 1st round or it's be a nasty night for us!

We need to win this in order to build momentum. However at least some squad players are getting a chance to shine tonight and push for positions, which at the end of the day is what phil brown will be wanting!

We need to win this in order to build momentum. However at least some squad players are getting a chance to shine tonight and push for positions, which at the end of the day is what phil brown will be wanting!

Its not the same team that played last weekend or that will play next Saturday so not sure that it really matters.

Good for the fringe players though, would love to see Reid show he can actually contribute.

Well, at least BP is working. Not that fussed about tonight quite honestly, apart from trying to keep some momentum going. For me, the JPT cost us dear last year, have predicted a draw and won't shed too many tears if we lose on penalties. Next year I would far prefer to return for a play-off final, if we have the chance to get there.

Prosser also booked and now out for Saturday. Oh dear.

Back