• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United vs Fleetwood Town

Problem is that we're constantly trying to play crosses against massive centre halves, we look quite comfortable but need to play it on the ground because we're not going to win much in the air.

Listening to BBC radio is an immensely frustrating experience., but it's better than nothing I suppose. Clarky reckons we shaded the first half and played some reasonable stuff. Dubai says we were ****. Just who to believe, difficult choice.

At the game, I think we are actually playing some good stuff. Robinson is giving us an outlet and is creating lots of space for others.
Unfortunately our shooting is as usual dreadful. Would like to see on the highlights how we managed to miss what looked like a sitter a yard from goal!

Same old story. We have generally dominated the game, although Fleetwood have also had a couple of chances...........but I don't think Stockdale has had a save to make? So what's wrong and why aren't we ahead??? Everything's fine.................untill we get within 30 yards. I can't sat we haven't had shots on target, the only problem is, I could have saved our efforts..........apart from Dieng's shot, saved by their keeper, which has been the closest we've come to scoring. (Apart from a bit of comedy defending when they tried to help us but we were unable to take advantage). Robinson makes great effort, uses his pace but doesn't really look as though he will score, even if he was there till midnight. Clinical is what is missing but how many time have we said that this season?

Listening to BBC radio is an immensely frustrating experience., but it's better than nothing I suppose. Clarky reckons we shaded the first half and played some reasonable stuff. Dubai says we were ****. Just who to believe, difficult choice.
Depends how your are judging it. We’ve played some decent stuff, Dieng had a cracking effort and Robinson being reasonably dangerous. But we’ve still created no real decent opportunities and look a **** at the back. Therefore, we are slightly less **** than we have been but still ****.

Enjoy the radio commentary.

Unbelievable finish from King Cox! Him and Hooper been teaching each other aha

I've always said Bolger had a lack of concentration every game while he was with us. Today, that paid off for us. Theo did well to nick it off him and find Cox, tho I did think Cox was gonna miss at one point

What is CP doing why are Robinson and Cox still on the.......Oh hand on a second

Back