• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Get the grit out in the car park and the surrounding streets. Job done. Game on.

We've already got a fair backlog of matches - I think RM still harbours hopes of the playoffs, and too many games over the last few weeks of the season would make that much harder to achieve. I give him credit for being prepared to accept a smaller crowd, and having the gumption to have the pitch regularly checked (cf Chris Philip's tweet) to give us the best chance of doing that.

The Walsall fans are under no duress to travel, and, unlike our postponed game against Oldham, will be well aware that they are taking a chance if they set off early. Frankly I think he's doing the right thing..... As long as we win, that is......

Just been past the ground on my way home from work and there is a tractor hard at work clearing the car park.

At nearly 3am!!

Blimey Uncle Ron must be rummaging around the back of the sofa to pay for that!!

Shame you didn't say which ground, if it was Fossetts Farm, I would have been more happy. :smile:

Just been past the ground on my way home from work and there is a tractor hard at work clearing the car park.
I shall wait for the ‘Please help me find these people who stole my tractor last night’ post on Facebook

The Roots Hall floodlights are on at 5.45am. Never seen that before.
You know what it's +1.5c out at the moment and the snow is thawing I think the match will be on.
It might affect the crowd but we will probably do an Arsenal and announce the crowd as tickets sold.
Great effort from the club if it does go ahead.

Looks like game on. Warm enough outside and should be nice by mid-day. See you all at the Hall

If the pitch is cleared and the car park was being worked on overnight do they still need help? Tried phoning but the club are not answering the phone, so not sure.

If the pitch is cleared and the car park was being worked on overnight do they still need help? Tried phoning but the club are not answering the phone, so not sure.

The club put an update on Facebook a little earlier saying to bring a spade or broom if you do come down so I guess that is a yes!

It's thawing now quite quickly as temperatures continue to rise. I think the chances are rising all the time.

Will the police allow the game to take place........? I certainly hope so (provided we win!).

Back