• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DTS

The Business
Was just wondering who our top ten sales were in terms of income recieved and I wonder is Moshni might scrap in there.

I am thinking (And I never know fees so feel free to add these.

* Stan Collymore to Forest
* Freddy to Wolves
* Otto to Brum
* Powell to Derby
* Austin to Spurs
* Angell to Everton
* Jason Lee to Forest
* Forbes to AC Milan.

Anyone else got any ideas. Feel free to add fees in.

DtS

Nicky Bailey.

Dave - have got signatures turned off. Did you get my one I did for you?

* Stan Collymore to Forest £2.2m plus add ons = £2.95m i believe
* Freddy to Wolves £1.5m
* Otto to Brum £800k
* Powell to Derby £800k
* Austin to Spurs £350k
* Angell to Everton £500k
* Jason Lee to Forest £175k
* Scott Forbes to AC Milan 9p

From memory

Although 40 years ago Bill Garner to Chelsea for 100k, a great deal of money at the time.

I think AC Milan still owe us for Forbes, :unsure:

There must be players in the last 15 years who've left for more than Jason Lee? What did we get for Butler, Prior, Jon Hunt, Keith Jones, Royce? I think Fry paid us more than £175k for Andy Edwards.

There must be players in the last 15 years who've left for more than Jason Lee? What did we get for Butler, Prior, Jon Hunt, Keith Jones, Royce? I think Fry paid us more than £175k for Andy Edwards.

Well Butler might be right. Keith Jones I think we let go on the ceap, Jon Hunt was part of a Gary Poole swap for Regis and Willis. Royce I thought left on a free and Edwards again you might be right. Prior I think was £200k.

Would be interesting to look at some of those fee's from years ago and see what they'd be with inflation taken into account, i'd imagine that Bill Garner one would be incredibly big.

One thing there is no argument about..we are suffering a drought in large transfer fee revenue this century!!! Freddy the only big transfer ..and that was five years ago.

I had £3.45m in my head Matt but the only add ons i could remember were £250k each for 25 goals, promotion and England

There was a sell on from when Forest flogged him to Liverpool.

It worked out as more than Southampton got for Shearer.

Well Butler might be right. Keith Jones I think we let go on the ceap, Jon Hunt was part of a Gary Poole swap for Regis and Willis. Royce I thought left on a free and Edwards again you might be right. Prior I think was £200k.

I think £250k for Prior and £350k for Eagle.

Royce was a Bosman.

One thing there is no argument about..we are suffering a drought in large transfer fee revenue this century!!! Freddy the only big transfer ..and that was five years ago.

Other than Nicky Bailey, who we got £750,000 for.

Said both Edinburgh and Spud earlier! I think we have the potential to earn decent money out of the youngsters, certainly the lad that went to Liverpool.

Back