• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CHEMICO FC

Manager
Its great to see both sides top of there prospective leagues,but special the giant killing in the Fa Cup by Southend manor fc in the 3rd round tommorow with a home game which they can win and be in the 4th round draw and could get a ex league side out of the conference in the next round.I think we should hope that they do it tommorow

But it might be to do with Lincoln, which is also nothing now to do with SUFC.

Incorrect, it's just an advert for a football match that is nothing to do with SUFC.

Im sorry im southend utd through and through but you must give credit to them.I can see them beating a conference side . Its not a advert for the game as i never mention who there playing even. Plus ive mention alot about southend in thread to.

Im sorry im southend utd through and through but you must give credit to them.I can see them beating a conference side . Its not a advert for the game as i never mention who there playing even. Plus ive mention alot about southend in thread to.

Best of luck to Southend Manor, but any thread predominantly about them belongs in this forum.

Lead story on the FA website. Full report here.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACom...sAndFeatures/2011/3RQ-southend-manor-leighton

Full match highlights of another extraoridinary day on the FA website from tomorrow morning.

90 minutes away from a possible Southend derby in the FA Cup. Surely that's what the cup is all about?

Yeah if it happens, it would be the first time since 1908 that Southend United would have played another team from the Borough of Southend in the FA Cup.

When is the 4th Qualifying round of the cup, shame if it clashes with a Southend United game again. Although I see the crowd today was 310.

Well done to the Manor boys hope you get a good draw in the next round either a winnable tie or a game against maybe Luton away which would be infront of about 4-5000.
Woodsy.

I guess the ground wouldnt be fit for a 1st Round Proper tie and some considerable effort would have to be made to get it upto standard?!

i would think it would be ok as they would get a couple of stands put in so it would hold around 2,500 i guess.

The next round coincides with our game at Macclesfield .. its very likely i will follow Manor that day, something like Ebbsfleet away would be excellent

Its great to see both sides top of there prospective leagues,but special the giant killing in the Fa Cup by Southend manor fc in the 3rd round tommorow with a home game which they can win and be in the 4th round draw and could get a ex league side out of the conference in the next round.I think we should hope that they do it tommorow
Gary patterson player of round for southend manor yesterday scoring 3 goals ,got 4 in previous round and 8 all together in the fa cup so far.Need to vote for him on the fa.com website toommorow so he wins this time,came second last round by 15 votes behind.Please vote for him and add your name on this thread.colin staines.

Kettering away whot a draw for southend manor mark stimpsons team

Back