• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

jimmyshrimp

Manager
It's seems ages since the last time the Blues played and I've bet on football (prob only 6 weeks) , so I've gone early and backed us to beat Dartford tomorrow £20 @ 4/5.
Won some money on Luke Donald today, so hay ho.

Thats right, but that was a team that didn't know each other and we didn't have a clue who was playing for us.
I think we are in a lot better shape this time round, although you never know with pre season games.

Thats right, but that was a team that didn't know each other and we didn't have a clue who was playing for us.
I think we are in a lot better shape this time round, although you never know with pre season games.

I should hope we are better shape than last season haha. couldnt been much worse. i remember turning up to that game and knowing about 3 players in crawford herd and granty.

I thought we were going to use the game to play some players that impressed this weekend and youths, such as Nesbitt, Woodyard etc.

I thought we were going to use the game to play some players that impressed this weekend and youths, such as Nesbitt, Woodyard etc.

Both of those played saturday and both impressed but can still only see them being sent out on loan

I think its just nice to being able to play our first pre season game with everyone knowning eachothers names

We have drifted hugely today, 11/8 now on B365. I'm not convinced we'll play a strong enough side here, will wait and see the team news - hopefully they post both 1st half team and 2nd half team to help judgement.

Had £5 on us at 11/1 to win 2-0. Bloody triallist scoring a late screamer!

£10 on us to win, placed at HT, at 2/1 made up for it though, but still, so close. Well done jimmyshrimp, good start to the season.

Cheers buddy, unlucky on the 2-0 (would of been nice).

ps thanks for the 11/8 tip off.

Back