• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
Last night's football League show

Good piece on PB before and after yesterday's 90 minutes. Roots Hall was looking a bit sad but never fear, Ron appeared in front of the cameras and promised that the new ground would be started in late spring this year, so that's all right then!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00mfmt9

Couldn’t go yesterday, probably not a bad thing after reading the match report posts on here.

Nice little piece actually, despite the highlights. 2 great strikes but Phillips over commits for the 3rd and gets done far too easily.

Mixed bag for him yesterday as I don't think he covered himself in glory for the first goal either..

That vile clown rears his ugly head again just to get on tv.

As stated above, to announce it so publicly and being in the final stages with the contractors is very good news.

Their 2nd goal was a cracker.

Ron Martin up to his usual tricks. As said earlier believe it when I see it.

I didn't quite catch everything he said but I think he said 'they are in the throes of concluding the contracts with the contractors' which if correct is clearly different to having tied up the contracts and got a start date set.

He definitely used the word 'should' in the sentence 'we should be on site in late spring' - it struck me that he was unable to look the interviewer in the eye at that point. I seem to remember a late spring once before which became summer and ...

So I too will believe it when I see it.

Back