• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ayrshire Blue

The Custard Splat
2. Sean Clohessy
3. Anthony Straker
4. Ryan Hall
5. Graham Coughlan
6. Ryan Cresswell
7. Freddy Eastwood
8. Michael Timlin
9. Neil Harris
10. Barry Corr
11. David Martin
12. Kane Ferdinand
14. Kevan Hurst
15. Mark Phillips
16. Luke Prosser
17. Daniel Bentley
18. Ryan Leonard
21. Gavin Tomlin
23. Chris Barker
24. Elliot Benyon

Freddy being number 7 just looks wrong!

I'm surprised Phillips and Coughlan haven't swapped numbers by now.

Maybe they have a superstition attached to the numbers they were originally given, Phillips was #15 when he signed up and Barker #23. I'm not happy that Freddy's got a number with no previous connection and Hall should be #4!

Take out Coughlan leaves 18 to play. Let's hope we don't sell Kane or Ryan Hall or we will be left a little short on numbers.

I have not seen this be officially announced on the O/S. However, I can see the numbers on the Players Profile area though. What i find interesting is that they still have Bilel on there, with no number next associated with him.

Eastwood wasn't even 23 by the time he left last time, why is it such an issue that he's not 23 now?

I have not seen this be officially announced on the O/S. However, I can see the numbers on the Players Profile area though. What i find interesting is that they still have Bilel on there, with no number next associated with him.

Because he's still a Southend player.

Says on OS that Eastwood "opted" for the number 7. It's not unheard of for strikers to pick that number - Cantona at United anyone? Suarez at Liverpool?

Who cares, it's just a number! :smile:

Because he's still a Southend player.

Yes I know. He is contracted to the club until 2013, and the Club hold his football league registration. But why bother including him if there is no intenetion of him featuring for the club! - Ok maybe to say I find it interesting was a little bit much. I find it amusing!
:winking:

At this rate Bilel will be coming back, taking the number 1 shirt and going in the sticks

Back