• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Statement on OS: HMRC paid in full (28th Feb 2023)

What about the staff that are still waiting to be paid?

What about the St.John's Ambulance?

What is happening with the Training Ground?

Why have you not filled accounts for 2 years?

Can you guarantee there will be no more winding up orders?

A lot of info missing from RM that needs answering

What about the staff that are still waiting to be paid?

What about the St.John's Ambulance?

What is happening with the Training Ground?

Why have you not filled accounts for 2 years?

Can you guarantee there will be no more winding up orders?

A lot of info missing from RM that needs answering
Why can't you be happy (for a few hours at least) that the threat of extinction tomorrow has been lifted?

It will be interesting to see how resilient the club's finances are in the summer months, should you NOT be promoted. That bridging loan is going to take some paying for.

Obviously, this is excellent news in the short term.

Any update from the protest groups as to whether they are still going ahead with a protest this Friday?

Now, there needs to be more focus on getting RM out. This shouldn’t stop because we are saved for now.

Hopefully, once diggers and shovels are in the ground at FF, the ball really gets rolling with this.

At long last we have some positive news but for how long.We all want a successful club and a return to the EFL but can or will it happen under the stewardship of the current ownership.

With regards to the statement too, obviously it’s a shambles, but updates us on the most pressing matter.

I believe we are still in court for the case to be formally dismissed, so I would expect a “better” statement, for us all to pick apart, in the next few days.

I infer from the last line of the statement that they will try and get a few signings. They are really going for this promotion and some much needed reinforcements will be most welcome. A striker specifically. I'm not saying it's right that they do that, but I can see it happening.

👍👍👍 Good times ahead.

Now everyone can relax and enjoy the football team they support a little rather than pretending to lawyers/accountants/taxmen/Sherlock Holmes/fire squads.

3-0 Friday with Maher coming up like a testimonial

Back