• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Statement on OS: HMRC paid in full (28th Feb 2023)

It will be interesting to see how resilient the club's finances are in the summer months, should you NOT be promoted. That bridging loan is going to take some paying for.
The wording is interesting because it only mentions the money owed under the petition. My guess would be that there would be at least another three or four months (minimum) PAYE due, at least 3 months VAT and it’s very very likely that HMRC will be have agreed to a payment plan unless the current liabilities are paid in full as they became due.

I infer from the last line of the statement that they will try and get a few signings. They are really going for this promotion and some much needed reinforcements will be most welcome. A striker specifically. I'm not saying it's right that they do that, but I can see it happening.
Incoming @StanCollymore

Attachments

• 79B956A8-0BF2-441C-A38F-1662A460FEAD.png
    79B956A8-0BF2-441C-A38F-1662A460FEAD.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 127
The lack of information on this statement is just disrespectful and pathetic really. Screams out spoilt little child who always wants his own way! Thanks a lot for all of the excellent information and update!

Honestly mate what are you expecting?

Does it say the debts been cleared? Yeah?

Plenty to be unhappy about. A statement a few working hours before closing the doors forever saying hmrc paid is more then sufficient for now.

Personally I'd have used even less words. The statement should have just been:

👍

Honestly mate what are you expecting?

Does it say the debts been cleared? Yeah?

Plenty to be unhappy about. A statement a few working hours before closing the doors forever saying hmrc paid is more then sufficient for now.

Personally I'd have used even less words. The statement should have just been:

👍
I think the fans, or at least some that aren't stupid as hell deserve a bit more to be honest. Or doesn't he fancy sharing how many tens of thousands of pounds worth of interest we're stuck paying. I don't like saying this at all but this is a temp solution, we'll be back here again.

Well I hope to expect a much more detailed outline soon, not later, soon. We need answers, we now need to know what’s going on with FF, we need to know how we’re going to sustain the future of the club, too many more questions unanswered.

I think the fans, or at least some that aren't stupid as hell deserve a bit more to be honest. Or doesn't he fancy sharing how many tens of thousands of pounds worth of interest we're stuck paying. I don't like saying this at all but this is a temp solution, we'll be back here again.
Yes I think we all know this

Now Stan can see what the so called Prem clubs have to offer us
Noooo, these players have served us magnificently and deserve the chance to play without the constant fear of lack of payment. Their togetherness has been inspirational.

Even if there are better players available I hope we ONLY go for loans to cover injuries.

I am being too 'woke' to feel like this even if it means we miss out in the league?

I am truly conflicted at the moment as to achieving the best results possible and respecting the efforts of the current players.

Back