• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I've RED that BLUES' the lack of signings was making our prospects look BLACK but BROWN isn't YELLOW when backing his own judgement.Due to injuries,Stephen Hendrie hasn't played that many league games,so he may be a bit GREEN,but I'm sure he's in the PINK now.The last full-back we signed,who'd been here on loan was John WHITE.
Sorry about this post-you probably think it's all BALLS!

It did cross my mind. Probably the most contrived one so far but this whole thread has gone to pot.

Our young man Bridge will fit in well. And Hendrie will have the opposition wingers in his pocket, before he makes a clearance.

Let's just hope his season doesn't start with a break!

People are thinking about the possibility of Hendrie playing CB but I would say there's more chance of Coker doing such a thing. It could actually work, he seems to have grown the defensive side of his game a lot and doesn't look so confident in attack nowadays...

People are thinking about the possibility of Hendrie playing CB but I would say there's more chance of Coker doing such a thing. It could actually work, he seems to have grown the defensive side of his game a lot and doesn't look so confident in attack nowadays...

Im sorry but this comment has absolutely nothing to do with snooker and should be removed.

Heard that PB is going to try a new triangle formation.

i've read that he's already signed on the dotted line for celebrity masterchief starting next month (along with Vic Reeves no less), that will bugger up pre-season training!

I don't understand where all this euphoria about Hendrie is coming from. His league experience is, to say the least, limited and really just amounts to the few games he had on loan with us. And in at least one of those games (don't recall the opposition) he was absolutely appalling. The bottom line though is that we just don't need cover in his position and it will be interesting to see what Brown has in mind.

Maybe he won't be cover at all. Maybe Coker wants out and PB is happy to let him go once a replacement is found. Like always none of us have a clue what goes on behind the scenes, it's pure speculation and assumption

Maybe he won't be cover at all. Maybe Coker wants out and PB is happy to let him go once a replacement is found. Like always none of us have a clue what goes on behind the scenes, it's pure speculation and assumption
If this was true I wouldn't be unhappy. I like Cokes, but if we can cash in on him now and bring in Hendrie as a replacement, it would be a pretty shrewd move.

If this was true I wouldn't be unhappy. I like Cokes, but if we can cash in on him now and bring in Hendrie as a replacement, it would be a pretty shrewd move.

Heard a rumour a couple of weeks ago that Millwall and QPR are interested in Ben so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Hendrie was being brought in to replace him.

Heard a rumour a couple of weeks ago that Millwall and QPR are interested in Ben so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Hendrie was being brought in to replace him.

Bloody Millwall - stop stealing our players!!! :angry:

I must say that I have thought for a couple of seasons now that Cokesy could play in the league above ...... and have been quietly surprised and pleased that Cokesy has continued to perform well for us. Shame about the injuries but most players have some time out injured from time to time.

He (Cokesy) has done well for Southend United - I hope he stays but if he goes to a club in the division above (and we get a decent fee for him) then I will wish him well.

Back