• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

David Worrall, plus they've bid for Leonard and if rumours true want Coker.

They also tried to steal Timlin a while back.

Worrall was out of contract so not stealing. Technically they haven't stolen any of our players. Perhaps trying to steal would have been more apt

Where has this rumour come from about Hendrie? Is there any substantial proof behind, cause i think we may all be getting a touch excited about possible hear say. Always pleased to be proven wrong!

Where are we with Ryan Inniss.Has he gone back to Palace?

If so, it might be him.

If we sign Hendrie and Kiernan.....

485488.jpg

2 former loanees, eh?

Walton? Ted's not fit...

Well, last season we had;

Walton - yes please
Innis - nope
Amos - maybe

And IIRC...

15/16

Kamara - maybe
MQueen - yes please
Loza - nope
Pigott - nope
Makarczyk - nope

14/15

Binnom-Williams - nope
Cassidy - nope
Coulthirst - nope
Pigott - nope[h=1][/h]

Walton - POSSIBILITY
Innis - POSSIBILITY
Amos - DOUBTFUL THAT SPURS WOULD LET HIM GO ON A PERMANENT
Kamara - DOUBTFUL
MQueen - VERY DOUBTFUL
Loza - :smile:
Pigott - NO CHANCE
Makarczyk - NOT HIM EITHER
Binnom-Williams - POSSIBILITY
Cassidy - JUST SIGNED FOR HARTLEPOOL
Coulthirst - DOUBTFUL AS WELL

Well, last season we had;

Walton - yes please
Innis - nope
Amos - maybe

And IIRC...

15/16

Kamara - maybe
MQueen - yes please
Loza - nope
Pigott - nope
Makarczyk - nope

14/15

Binnom-Williams - nope
Cassidy - nope
Coulthirst - nope
Pigott - nope
Could potentially be Dorian Dervite as well. I know he was with us a while ago but would make sense considering we need a CB and he probably isn't needed at Bolton with them going up.

Could potentially be Dorian Dervite as well. I know he was with us a while ago but would make sense considering we need a CB and he probably isn't needed at Bolton with them going up.

yeah good shout although not sure BW would let him go. And we'd have to pay as he's still in contract I believe (?)

Back