• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Stephen Humphrys Signs

Still need to supply good opportunities for him though, something which is sadly lacking from our team at the mo!!

Need a decent midfield chance creator or to take the shackles off Dru or Dieng!

Woohoo hopefully means the end of one upfront. Seems like a very promising signing.

Just think this guy has come here and seen he has a future with us, I wonder if he looks at the bigger picture and knows about the new stadium with a good chance if we get into the championship we will get crowds as good as Fulham get, and even pass them in three to four seasons, it can happen:Worthy:

Looks like a decent signing and a sturdy lad too.
Hopefully he and Coxy can partner up
Wishing I was now going Bradford

DxRkFVYWoAEu_qZ.jpg

Good lad, welcome to our BIG club.

Not sure about the "and do as well as I can as possible" bit. :Smile:

Believe he was heard to say I'm Free when we asked about him

On a more serious note Cox must be relieved that he's got somebody to play with at last who will compliment his playing style

Surprised we were able to get him on a free transfer! Very promising signing
From the Fulham site:

Saturday 19 January 2019 10:03

The Club can confirm that Stephen Humphrys has joined League One side Southend United on a permanent transfer for an undisclosed fee.
The 21-year-old joined the club from Bury, and has been a regular scorer at youth levels ever since. In 2014, he signed his first pro contract to keep him at the club until June 2017, before he signed a two-year extension.
He earned his first team debut in our 2-2 Championship draw with Derby County in 2016.
The striker marked his return from his recent loan spell at Scunthorpe, scoring in each of the Under-23s’ fixtures against Middlesbrough and Manchester United since the turn of the year.
We wish Stephen all the best in his career and thank him for his services.

Back