• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yep, so they go through to the Championship next season for example.

The 4,500 who turn up are really going to sustain the wages, it's going to fall apart and they'll end up a bigger example of Canvey when King pulled the plug as nobody gave a toss.

Can't bloody wait.

Yep, so they go through to the Championship next season for example.

The 4,500 who turn up are really going to sustain the wages, it's going to fall apart and they'll end up a bigger example of Canvey when King pulled the plug as nobody gave a toss.

Can't bloody wait.

Yes that happened with Rushden and Diamonds when the Dr Martins guy pulled the plug. They were in League one and before they knew it they were back in the conference and now are back in the Southern League after their finances completly fell apart. Lets hope the samething happens to Crawley.

Yes that happened with Rushden and Diamonds when the Dr Martins guy pulled the plug. They were in League one and before they knew it they were back in the conference and now are back in the Southern League after their finances completly fell apart. Lets hope the samething happens to Crawley.

Seems really nasty to wish that on any club.:thumbdown:

But in this case i'll make an exception :thumbsup:

Just a quick point about Fat **** Evans - notice the similarities in these quotes....

Evans on Accrington

""We're disappointed. That would finish football, having to play against that every week.

Their only shot is the goal. They didn't try to play "

Richie Barker (bury manager) on Crawley

"It was quite clear their game plan was to stop us playing and get what they could out of the game"

Sounds like Accrington did a job on Crawley by stopping them playing and nicking what they could, Sounds like Crawley did a job on Bury by stopping them playing and nicking what they could.

My point is that Evans never has a good thing to say about the oppo.

Steve - tactics win games (England 1 - 0 Spain??) , shut up and accept it!

:smile: I'd make an honourable exception for Franchise FC, I think that Crawley will eventually go the same way as Rushden.

We can but hope.

Looking forward to our game with them at RH, on March 6th already.

We'll make them all feel welcome, I'm sure...

:winking:

As much as i hate ev*ns, got to admit swindon and dicanio are higher on my hit list at the mo, after his " we should be beating lesser teams like Southend" comment.
:witch Hunt:

If he has the best forward outside the Prem, Hall should be playing Champions League.

Delusional.

as the old saying goes "me thinks he complains to much"

if creepy are so good, and he has confidence in that, then why doesnt he allow the team, on the pitch, to reflect that? clearly he doesnt believe that creepy will be up there come may, so he feels the need to try and stick the 'knife' in when ever possible and try and undermine the opposition.

pathetic rheotaric.

I'm off to Crawley with Redbridge in the FA cup saturday, I'd love to be at Roots Hall but my best mate plays for Redbridge. Needless to say Evans will be getting some abuse

I'm off to Crawley with Redbridge in the FA cup saturday, I'd love to be at Roots Hall but my best mate plays for Redbridge. Needless to say Evans will be getting some abuse

Give 'em a cheer from me king, oh and be sure to advise Evans that he's a big fat eyeliner wearing c unit of the highest order

this all sounds like a little tad of sour grapes and a defeatest attitude from our behalf. I tell you what I couldnt give feck about that no mark Evans, the 1200 crawley fans, or some lower league striker called tubbs, We are the club that are sitting top of the 2nd division, we are the club that can draw 10 000 gates, we are the club with the heart for battle and we are the club with History, fek crawley teams like them come and go teams like southend come, but even in the darkest of days WE DONT GO................

sea sea seasiders

Give 'em a cheer from me king, oh and be sure to advise Evans that he's a big fat eyeliner wearing c unit of the highest order
Cheers mate, will do.

And whelk, Evans is hated by pretty much all the clubs in this league, we are not unique in that respect. Everyone likes to see cheats get their comeupance

Back