• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Boreham Shrimper

President
Hands up, this is not strictly speaking SUFC related but everyone's favourite odious fat ******* Steve Evans has left Crawley to become manager of Rotherham :hilarious:

I'm hearing lots of rumours of this but not seen anything to substantiate it?

Rotherham fans arent at all happy who would be they are about to become the most loathed club in the league.

Is it a straightforward club change or are we about to see it was a rat leaving a sinking ship? Are Crawley about to spontaneously combust? What a shame that would be:smile:

Something has gone wrong at Crawley. Is he annoyed by a lack fo ambition for the club in terms of keeping up the financial outlay required for promotion? Or had budgets for next season been discussed? Or is there some fallout from their Bradford debacle? Interesting.....

Heard this over an hour ago. Probably been told at Creepy, not gonna get any more money or something. He's still an arsehole, even though that's not breaking news, known that for years!

Absolutely hate the ****, but can see why he moved for the long term. Rotherham have a new stadium and probably a bright future, whilst Crawley could self-implode at any moment.

That being said, can take Crawley off of the list of teams i hate and now add Rotherham onto it :thumbsup:

I thought he was going to Stevenage. You gotta feel sorry for all the Rotherham fans.

I would put money on Crawley all of a sudden announcing financial problems. It's what that **** Evans does to clubs

Crawley will still be in the play-off's, auto's will be Swindon, Torquay & Shrewsbury.

Im not sure if it will make a difference or not. If they get a new manager in quickly he could keep the momentum going, but if the wheels do start to come off it could be good news for whoever gets them in the play-off's. Be interesting to see which way they go.

I would put money on Crawley all of a sudden announcing financial problems. It's what that **** Evans does to clubs

That wouldn't surprise me too. I've requested before, can someone please explain to me how this man is allowed to have any hand in management after his past conduct?

Back