• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeah it did say that...
Though I quickly deduced it as, 'oh they've cocked up, must mean Thursday, I'll go then so as not to get turned away'

I deduced it as that, hence i'm going tomorrow, however some may have deduced it as Seaso's, shareholders etc Mon-Tues then General Sale Wed and that's why they turned up this morning (and probably kicked up a stink when they were told to come back tomorrow). Gotta love SUFC. Never a dull moment !! :blush:

Just to clear things up on this, I posted the stuff below on the 4th, post No11. It is probable that the club have changed the wording since (the wonders of the internet) but what is below was a copy and paste from the official site. Hence people with the hump......

According to the club

Tickets for the game against Boro go on sale to Season Card holders, Blues Lottery members and shareholders on Monday 4th May, Tuesday 5th May and Wednesday 6th May. You will be allowed two tickets per criteria, maximum.

Tickets will then go on general sale from Wednesday.

Read more at http://www.southendunited.co.uk/news...6e3Q2V4ue8q.99

Just to clear things up on this, I posted the stuff below on the 4th, post No11. It is probable that the club have changed the wording since (the wonders of the internet) but what is below was a copy and paste from the official site. Hence people with the hump......

According to the club

Tickets for the game against Boro go on sale to Season Card holders, Blues Lottery members and shareholders on Monday 4th May, Tuesday 5th May and Wednesday 6th May. You will be allowed two tickets per criteria, maximum.

Tickets will then go on general sale from Wednesday.

Read more at http://www.southendunited.co.uk/news...6e3Q2V4ue8q.99

:facepalm:No wonder people are going down there and getting the hump when turned away.

At ticket office so many people getting turned away because they think their on general sale. Kid behind counter saying only 200 or so left for away leg, going to be mass scramble tomorrow morning for general sale supporters

Don't suppose there is any chance of Stevenage "doing a Morecambe", and giving us another couple of hundred seats....purely in the interest of financial gain of course :winking:

1,300 sold for away leg according to Chris Phillips on Twitter. Fair play that is an excellent effort considering the distance/expense/heartbreak of last Saturday.

I'd better get down there proper early tomorrow then - good job I'm used to leaving the house at 6:30am...

Don't suppose there is any chance of Stevenage "doing a Morecambe", and giving us another couple of hundred seats....purely in the interest of financial gain of course :winking:
Unlikely, would be pretty much impossible for segregation of either of their terrace stands and would imagine that for such a big game their seating stand will sell out too

Unless, like Morecambe, we took some our stewards to assist with segregation ?
Have they sold out this year? With Sky being there....just hoping, praying

Unlikely, would be pretty much impossible for segregation of either of their terrace stands and would imagine that for such a big game their seating stand will sell out too

Was the allocation 1609 ?? Or 1400 ??

Total allocation was 1,609. A Stevenage fan posted on here that the away seated end holds 1,400 and that we must have been given another 200 in their main stand.
So Stevenage have already given us extra tickets, I doubt we will get anymore.

With it being 2 per season ticket holder I would imagine quite a few non-season ticket holders already have tickets. But with probably only a couple of hundred left for general sale it will need an early start tomorrow to secure a ticket.

I have two spare tickets for the away match, one adult and one youth (16 and under). First to reply can have, think it's £36 (24 + 12) will check when I'm back. Can grab from me in the southend area or meet at the away end entrance on Sunday.

I do find it odd that a Blues Lottery member can get the same benefits as a season ticket holder...

I do find it odd that a Blues Lottery member can get the same benefits as a season ticket holder...

Why? They have made a regular commitment part of which the pay off is having that benefit, isn't it? That's how I see it anyway.

I have two spare tickets for the away match, one adult and one youth (16 and under). First to reply can have, think it's £36 (24 + 12) will check when I'm back. Can grab from me in the southend area or meet at the away end entrance on Sunday.

Phil, still going??

"I do find it odd that a Blues Lottery member can get the same benefits as a season ticket holder."......or a shareholder of the club

Why? They have made a regular commitment part of which the pay off is having that benefit, isn't it? That's how I see it anyway.

But it's a much smaller financial commitment than that of a season ticket holder. If you wanted to save money, but still get the same benefits you could just buy your tickets on a weekly basis, and spend a bit more on the Blues Lottery to ensure you still get those same benefits.

Back