• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stewards forcibly removing anything anti-Ron today

They largely do a reasonable job. I'm not sure that they are even getting paid but to forcibly come into the stand remove flags, banners or anything anti Ron is a complete joke, especially as it causes unnecessary aggression towards them.
Obviously they have done that under instruction, and not off their own back.

Sounds like something I'd expect from pre 1940's germany, but I did find this link that you might find interesting

They largely do a reasonable job. I'm not sure that they are even getting paid but to forcibly come into the stand remove flags, banners or anything anti Ron is a complete joke, especially as it causes unnecessary aggression towards them.
Get T-shirts on with messages written on them sell them for a tenner in the streets outside

Is this what caused things to kick off again in W block? Third game running now I’ve seen people having a go at each other quite aggressively but no idea why. Stewards went running up at one point.

Or work out what seats need a white card and spell out "Ron Out" across the length of the west stand 🤣

Is this what caused things to kick off again in W block? Third game running now I’ve seen people having a go at each other quite aggressively but no idea why. Stewards went running up at one point.
I saw that from the South Upper. Wondered what was going on.

How about persons sitting in the front Row of the South Upper each wearing a tee shirt with letter on each, which would spell out something like
RON GET OUT OF OUR CLUB
That’s 18 people each wearing a shirt in the front row, that could all stand up at say 30 minutes, removing their coats revealing their tee shirts with the above letters spelling
RON GET OUT OF OUR CLUB
Now how would they go about removing them banners, espically if female percipients were wearing them also.
Have some one filming it, and if the club tried removing the shirts put it on social media, now that would drum up a lot of views and publicity.

I thought the idea was protest outside the ground. Once inside focus on supporting the team. Not worrying about banners Ron Martin won’t see or fighting amongst ourselves (again).

The reality is that protesting adds absolutely zero pressure on Ron to what’s already there with the clock ticking down to March 1. That’s what he is worrying about.

I absolutely understand why people want to protest before the game. Although I don’t much approve of making things up like the players are on strike to agitate people to do so.

There is a danger that people just stop believing any rumours even the ones that are true..

I thought they had just heard they weren't getting paid so were walking out 😁

Back