• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Suarez

Did you know Suarez has never been on the losing side in a match where he has bitten an opponent

I don't wish to make light of this because I hate the **** with a passion but is this the elusive "hungry" striker that mrsblue longs for ? :unsure:

IpUdfb2.jpg

Well Ratface should get the book thrown at him if found guilty, and i wonder what LFC will say and do if so.My advice to LFC sell the f****r before he really harms your club and its good name.:thumbdown:

FIFA have "started an enquiry". Let's hope they won't be toothless in their punishment...(coat on!!!!)

My dog was collected by the RSPCA last week because he has bitten two other dogs whilst in the park, when I explained his name was Suarez, they let him off with a warning :unsure:

UTS

160 people took odds at 175/1 he would bite during this WC!,Well worth a fiver if I had known.

I've always thought he's at his most incisive when playing on the shoulder of the last defender.

Attachments

• Suarez.jpg
    Suarez.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 7
Life time ban with no involvement with the sport including any media opportunities. How many children watching that, will follow that example if he gets let of lightly?

Don't know about the setting an example thing. I watched it with my 5 year old, and he asked me what had happened. I explained and told him that however good Suarez is as a footballer, he's not the kind of footballer he should want to be like.

This morning we watched it again on the news and my four year old asked what happened. My five year old explained and said "however good Suarez is as a footballer, he's not the kind of footballer he should want to be like".

Obviously it's a bit early to say whether it worked or not, I guess I'll find out in the next few weeks...

(That's not to condone what Suarez did, it's just to point out that it doesn't necessarily mean kids will copy him.)

Well Ratface should get the book thrown at him if found guilty, and i wonder what LFC will say and do if so.My advice to LFC sell the f****r before he really harms your club and its good name.:thumbdown:

It's an interesting one from a Liverpool perspective. If he's banned from football for any length of time, and that ban extends to domestic football they won't be able to sell him because no-one will buy him. They'll also be seriously short up front.

It's an interesting one from a Liverpool perspective. If he's banned from football for any length of time, and that ban extends to domestic football they won't be able to sell him because no-one will buy him. They'll also be seriously short up front.

Here's hoping!

Back